Magento 2 User Experience - UX extensions
User experience is one of the decisive factors for an online store’s success. Our Magento UX extensions help you change your store for the better, increasing customer satisfaction and retention rate.
Don't Know What Your Magento 2 Store Needs?
Take this 2-min Quiz to find out extensions that suit your store.
Recommended extensions for Personalization & experience management
Call for Price Extension for Magento 2
Call For Price is useful to specific purposes that push buyers to contact to store as well as hide product prices effectively. Learn more
Custom Form for Magento 2
Helps store owners to create any forms such as survey forms, contact forms, etc to collect information for customers on the store sites. Learn more
- Best Seller
- Recently updated
- Most Reviews
What is User Experience?
User experience is the overall experience of a user when using a specific product, system, or service. With an eCommerce platform like Magento 2, User experience is the overall experience that customers have while shopping on your site.
Why should you use our Magento 2 User Experience extensions?
The better experience customers have with your store, the more likely they will have better satisfaction and purchase more. And with a super experience like that, it’s no doubt that they are more willing to keep buying from you in the future.
Our user experience extensions help you persuade your customers better and stand out from the competition by creating a smooth buying experience, leaving buyers satisfied both before, during, and after the purchase.
Mageplaza’s Magento 2 User Experience extensions
Magento 2 default system is not flawless, so our extensions solutions will support you in enhancing your user experience through:
- Optimize the checkout page: One Step Checkout is the tool to help you increase the conversion rate and reduce cart abandonment by fixing the default drawbacks that negatively affect the user experience.
- Enhance the shopping process: Shopping online has many drawbacks, but you can remove the barriers for buyers to select suitable products with the Size Chart, Shop By Brand, Quick Order, Store Credit, Quick View, Save Cart And Buy Later, Quick Cart, Currency Formatter and Better Product Reviews.
- Optimize searching and filtering: To help reduce shopping time, use Layered Navigation, Ajax Search, Better Sorting, Product Finder to optimize your site's searching and filtering features.
- Simplify the login process: Creating a new account before buying can be time-consuming with all the complex steps, so Social Login And Facebook Plugin make customers feel more comfortable when signing up.
- Minimize delivery problems: Delivery is often a concerning problem to the buyer's experience, so minimize your delivery issues with Quick Order and Delivery Time to make your store's shopping process more enjoyable.
In conclusion, as user experience is one of the most critical elements for the conversion process of a store, choose our Magento 2 User Experience extensions to make your store a place customers would love to visit.