Automatic Related Products for Magento 2v1.2.1
Magento 2 Automatic Related Products is a module which uses sets of conditions and actions as rules to establish relations between displayed products and related items. Its flexibility in generating unlimited rules for each product makes itself an all-round product recommendation tool.
- Catalog product rules are applied on product page, category page and shopping cart page.
- Cross-sell, Up-sell, Daily deals, new products, featured products, random products, bestsellers blocks
- Easy to customize pre-made rules in the backend
- Allow assessing performance of rules with A/B testing support
- Support regular data report
- Display blocks in roughly 30 positions or even in custom locations
- Support Ajax loading
When using product recommendation tools, a store admin may encounter a problem that he can only use default related product rules to enable displaying suggested items in the frontend. It must be time-wasting and increase workload for store owners. Besides, using basic features in product recommendation engines can be inadequate for advanced product suggestions because they lack of accuracy. Hence, instead of boosting sales, related product blocks may become pointless or even counterproductive.
A module which allows admins to set their own related product rules in the most flexible way by using conditions and actions in the backend will be a solution. Magento 2 Auto Related Products enables users to do this. Thanks to this feature, infinite rules can be set to display related products, up-sell, cross-sell products, daily deals, new products, featured products, random products, bestsellers or Who Bought This Also Bought (compatible). More strikingly, products can be shown at over 30 different positions on pages or in a custom location.
How Automatic Related Products works
Product recommendation tools are always considered as the most effective modules to boost sales and enhance purchasing experience. While Magento default related products or Who Bought This Also Bought extensions do their good job to help online stores show off other items, Automatic Related Products shows up as an all-round product recommendation module which can blow your mind with outstanding features. If you store admins ever feel inflexibility or limits when using other modules, Automatic Related Products Magento 2 will be a big thumbs-up.
With each product displayed on a page, Automatic Related Products for Magento 2 allows admins to set several conditions and respective actions to show relevant items. A product with specific conditions set in the backend will be displayed with related products or products with specific attributes set in actions.
Unlimited Product blocks
Ability to create unlimited blocks such as: Related products, Upsell products, Cross-sell products, Daily deals, New products, Featured products, Random products or Bestsellers.
This feature is built to help store owners keep track and assess statistics of rules including Impression (views), clicks and CTR (clicks/impression). Through this process, it is easy for shopkeepers to manage related products and decide which rule should be applied to optimize benefits for the store.
Figures including impression, clicks and CTR are regularly recorded and presented in a report in the backend. Admins can rely on these statistics to assess every rule’s performance and disable/edit each rule quickly.
Suggested products can be shown and arranged in blocks in a specific order. From the backend, 5 orders are available to be chosen including Bestsellers, Lowest price, Highest price, Newest products or Random products. For example, if related products are displayed in the bestsellers order, they will be ranked and displayed in descending order which means that items sold more will be shown first.
Ajax loading support is a must-have feature in every module because this helps increase user experience. In Automatic Related Products, Ajax loading makes product’s presence fancier by instantly loading suggested products when viewers scroll down from the block.
Full Features List
Automatic Related Products For store admins
- Easy to show native related products, upsell and cross-sell products in custom blocks
- Allows admins to name rules in the backend which are visible for admins only
- Allows admins to name blocks which are visible for viewers in the frontend
- Allows positioning blocks on product page, category page and shopping cart page
- Ability to enable or disable rules
- Ability to display blocks in specific store views
- Enables displaying or hiding Automatic Related Products block to specific groups of customers
- Enables admins to set starting and ending date for blocks
- Ability to set priority for rules by numbers, rules with lower numbers represent higher priorities
- Products are filtered based on conditions set up in the backend to show up in blocks
- Allows admins to preview conditioned products after conditioning in the backend
- Supports custom CSS
- Allows admins to display or hide Out-of-stock items
- Enables admins to arrange related products in a neat order: Bestsellers, Lowest price, Highest price, Newest products or Random products.
- Ability to locate blocks in over 30 positions on a page and customize block’s location with ease by widgets support
- Enables tracking rule’s performance based on figures recorded when rules are run and allows admins to disable a rule if it is not effective
- Ajax loading support
- Ability to replace the default related product block
- Allows store admins to display related products in a slider or in a grid
- Ability to restrict number of products displayed in a block
- Able to add information like price and review and buttons such as Add to Cart, Add to Compare, Add to Wishlist.
- Pre-made rules are available to be set and customize by admins
- Ability to create a child rule from a parent rule, and both rules will run parallel and bring back statistics for admins to compare and assess effectiveness of these rules.
- Allow admins to add more related products, cross-sell and up-sell products to the related block.
- Options of loading the related block along with the current page or Ajax loading.
- Compatible with Magento 2 GDPR - Helps stores comply GDPR.
Automatic Related Products For shoppers
- Allows shoppers to view related products in a neat and well-arranged block
- Ajax loading helps increase user experience
- Allows shoppers to add related products to cart
- Allows shoppers to add products to wish list or to compare
- Allows shoppers to view product’s thumbnail image and name
- Ability to view price, review or rating of products
- Ability to redirect to the related product page
Other M2 Automatic Related Products features
- Responsive design
- Open source 100%.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User-friendly interface.
- 1-year Support.
- Lifetime Update.
- 60 days guarantee money back.
- Fully compatible with Mageplaza extensions
- Supports multiple stores.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Compatible with Mageplaza extension: Who Viewed This Also Viewed, Product Slider, One page checkout, Thank you page, Product Feed etc.
If multiple rules are simultaneously applied on one product, the rule with higher priority (lower priority number) will be applied first.
You can absolutely add as many blocks with their own rules as you want on one page. Beside the block of related products, you can display different blocks of daily deals, new products, bestsellers, featured products or others.
With Automatic Related Products, you can locate your blocks in over 30 available positions. Otherwise, you are able to customize where to put blocks with widget support. In general, display positions are unlimited for Automatic Related Products.
You can definitely make the extension run automatically for a new product by setting rules in the backend. For example, you can display a block named Other New Arrivals on a new product page to show more new items. All the process will be automatic.