Freshsales for Magento 2v4.0.0
Magento 2 Freshsales integration is a great solution for auto-synchronizing customer and order data from Magento 2 stores to the Freshsales system. The module helps you update and manage all necessary information to enhance customer relationships and implement stores’ campaigns successfully.
Freshsales is a powerful CRM (customer relationship management) system built by Freshworks. It supports all business types to attract, manage, analyze and nurture their leads.
Freshsales provides a great user interface and an all-in-one function set (including AI-based lead scoring, automatic intelligent workflow, built-in email and mobile, customizable visual reports, and so on). It definitely gives merchants everything they need to utilize their leads and improve sales without install multiple tools.
The problem here is how to integrate your Magento 2 store with Freshsales well.
Auto synchronization, significant time-saving. Imagine how much time you have to spend on manually inputting data to Freshsales? A huge amount! With Freshsales integration module, admins only need to set up the schedule and sync rules, then the systems will account for the rest.
Flexible matching data between two systems. The extension also allows Magento stores to arrange which data is synchronized to which objects on Freshsales, which can be different for each sync rule. This function creates the flexibility in matching data between two systems, ensure the accurate information allocations.
Instant update data, better customer care. Magento admins can set up the schedule to update customer and order data continuously to make sure Freshsales use the latest information to take care of their customers more accurately in real-time.
Freshsales's Full Features List
- Enable/Disable the module
- Enter your Freshsales domain
- Fill in Freshsales API Key
- Test Connection between Freshsales and your Magento store
- Compatible with other extensions: Salesforce, RMA, Zoho CRM, Quickbooks Online
- Schedule time to auto-delete queue log
- Schedule time to auto-synchronize data to Freshsales
- Define the number of objects sync per time
- Enable/Disable developer mode for testing the module functions
Manage Queue Grid
- View/ Delete selected queues
- Synchronize selected queue manually
- Filter queue information: Magento object, Freshsales object, website, status, etc.
- Data changes in Magento will be auto-updated in corresponding Freshsales queues
- Follow queue synchronization results
Manage Sync Rules
- Allow admins to edit/delete sync rules
- Able to add sync rules to queue
- Change status of sync rules
- Create new sync rules
- Select Magento objects and corresponding Freshsales objects
- Choose the website to get Magento data
- Name the sync rule
- Set priority for new sync rule
- Define conditions (based on customers and order data) for new sync rule
- Arrange the mapping fields to match objects of two systems