Mageplaza Terms & conditions
Welcome to Mageplaza
Thanks for using our products and services ("Services"). The Services are provided by Mageplaza Co., Ltd. ("Mageplaza"), located at Floor 11, Ho Guom Plaza, 102 Tran Phu, Van Quan, Ha Dong, Hanoi.
By using our Products and Services, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions"). Please read them carefully before using the https://www.mageplaza.com website (the "Service") operated by Mageplaza ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
1. Using our products and services
You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services.
Don't misuse our Services. For example, don't interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use our Services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
Using our Products and Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don't remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
By purchasing a product of Mageplaza:
- The customer will receive source code open 100%.
- The customer will obtain a License Certificate which will remain valid until the Customer stops using the Product or until Mageplaza terminates this License because of the Customer's failure to comply with any of its Terms and Conditions. Each License Certificate includes a license serial which is valid for one live Magento installation only and unlimited test Magento installations.
- You are allowed to customize our products to fit your using purpose.
Mageplaza is the copyright holder of all software sold on this site. The copying, redistribution, use, or publication by you of any products without Mageplaza's permission, is strictly prohibited. You are not allowed to use any part of our code in whole or part of any other software or product or website.
Mageplaza updates and improves our extensions on a timely basis. All Mageplaza extensions come with free technical support and updates in one year except those for which this term does not apply to (for example: free software).
Mageplaza reserves all rights to determine which products will be updated and when or to discontinue product updates.
All Mageplaza extensions are subscription-based which means the customer has limited access to our product's code base after the default first year of subscription expires. Subscriptions are usually yearly. Extension subscriptions can be cancelled anytime and are renewable.
Subcriptions for Mageplaza extensions guarantee:
- Unlimited access to the present extension code base within the subscription period.
- Free updates for the extensions including feature updates, compatibilities with the latest Magento versions, security updates along with that of Magento (Adobe Commerce), bug fixes, and performace enhancement.
- Technical support including debug, handling conflicts and incompatibilities.
To guarantee your protection we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee for ALL our software products, and an extensive 90-day refund when you purchase from 3 paid items. If you are dissatisfied with your product before the valid refund window for any reason, you can receive a full refund via your original payment method. Your refund request will be handled within 7 business days.
To request a refund please submit a request containing your Order ID, Transaction ID or Payer email address via our Support system or email [email protected]
Mageplaza reserves its right to reject refund requests in the following cases
- The refund request is made after 60 days (with the orders under 3 extensions) and 90 days (with the orders from 3 extensions).
- The extension fails to function as promised but was never reported within the refund period.
- The payment was not proceeded via Paypal.
- The refund request is made for the same product the second time.
- Installation, Support and Customization services are non-refundable.
The following items are non-refundable
Mageplaza extensions are compatible with Mageplaza 2 Community Edition (Open Source),
Magento 2 Enterprise Edition (Adobe Commerce) and Magento 2 Commerce Cloud Edition.
F1. The customer who purchases Mageplaza products (extensions) may get technical support and bug fixing services. Technical support and bug fixing services that come with a product is to handle issues that the customer experience caused by the product.
F2. For extensions purchased before February 01, 2022, 1-year basic technical support is provided free of charge. Technical support for the extension in the following years is provided as a part of its product subscription and may follow the Support License Agreement. The customer may extend the extension subscription in order to receive support services.
F3. For extensions purchased on or after February 01, 2022, Mageplaza provides technical support as a part of the product subscription and it may follow the Support License Agreement. The customer may extend the extension subscription from the second year in order to receive support services.
F4. Mageplaza disclaims responsibility for any technical problems that are caused if:
- The customer does not use the latest version of the extension
- The customer does not use the right version of the extension for the relative Magento and/or PHP version
- The customer uses the edition of the Software that does not correspond to the edition of Magento
- The customer has the extension customized/modified by another third party
- The customer uses Magento which is customized
- The customer uses the extension in combination with third-party software
- The issue is not caused by the extension
F5. From May 01, 2022, no free suppport is provided with Mageplaza free modules. You may buy the support package for your free extensions when shopping on Mageplaza or from your Dashboard.
2. Data procession
A. Personal Data that we collect about you
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. The Personal Data that you provide directly to us through our Sites will be apparent from the context in which you provide the data. In particular:
- When you register for a Mageplaza account we collect your full name, email address, and account log-in credentials.
- When you fill-in our online form to contact our sales team, we collect your full name, work email, country, and anything else you tell us about your project, needs and timeline.
- When you use the "Remember Me" feature of Mageplaza Checkout, we collect your email address, payment card number, CVC code and expiration date.
- When you respond to Mageplaza emails or surveys we collect your email address, name and any other information you choose to include in the body of your email or responses. If you contact us by phone, we will collect the phone number you use to call Mageplaza. If you contact us by phone as a Mageplaza User, we may collect additional information in order to verify your identity.
B. Information that we collect automatically on our Sites
We also may collect information about your online activities on websites and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps and other online features and services. We use Google Analytics on our Sites to help us analyze your use of our Sites and diagnose technical issues.
C. Links to the third-party websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Mageplaza.
Mageplaza has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Mageplaza shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
3. Privacy and data protection
Mageplaza’s privacy policies explain how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use our Services. By using our Services, you agree that Mageplaza can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies.
B. Account Management
Turns out there’s a new regulation in the EU that will change the way companies use your personal data. It’s called General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), and it comes into effect on 25 May 2018. You can request for deletion of your account at Mageplaza by filling in the following information here.
C. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New York, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
If you think somebody is violating our copyrights and want to notify us, you can find information about submitting notices and Mageplaza’s policy about responding to notices via [email protected]
4. Reward Program
The Rewards Program is a free customer loyalty program that allows participants to earn “Rewards Points with qualifying purchases on Mageplaza.com. Participants may also earn Rewards Points by participating in Promotional Activities that may be offered through the Rewards Program from time to time. Participants in the Rewards Program may redeem accumulated Rewards Points for “Rewards Points that can be used toward purchasing items on Mageplaza.com and may also use the Rewards Points for other purposes as may be provided by Mageplaza from time to time.
These Rewards Terms provide a general overview of the Rewards Program. For more information about earning, calculating or redeeming Rewards Points, Tiers and other details, please visit our Reward program page.
- Purchases. In order to receive Rewards Points for a purchase, your order must be placed in the Mageplaza Account that is associated with your Rewards Program Account. You will earn Rewards Points based on the total amount paid for your purchase, including any tax and shipping but excluding any purchases to the extent made with Rewards Points.
- Product Reviews. You may earn Rewards Points by writing eligible product reviews on Mageplaza.com (“Product Reviews). Product Reviews may not be combined with other product review incentive programs offered through Mageplaza. You cannot mass submit review to Mageplaza or send a fake review to our website. The reviews are your REAL experience on our products.