Better Maintenance for Magento 2v1.0.0
Magento 2 Maintenance extension helps you notify customers that your site is currently under maintenance or upgradation, and prepare for upcoming products/ services. Thanks to Better Maintenance module, store visitors are well informed about maintenance progress as well as the launch date with comfort.
- Coming Soon page and Maintenance page redirection
- Ready-to-use countdown timer during maintenance
- Subscribe or social contact to maintain customers’ connection
- Customize Maintenance Page & Coming Soon Page
- Make an exception by whitelist
- Quick preview
- Progress Bar
- Social Share
- Footer Link
- Auto switch to live mode
- Meta data
- Properly compatible with Mageplaza Google Tag Manager
You've just added this product to the cart:
Problems and Solutions
It is common that a store site has some technical problems or has some new updates so it needs terminating for a while to fix or upgrade. During this time, it is necessary to inform customers about the current site maintenance and comfort them while they cannot access temporarily.
It is quite rude when one day visitors come to your site and find it not working without no reason notification. Therefore, the maintenance page with clear explanation and sincere apology shows the delicacy of stores and the respect to your customers.
Coming Soon Page works as the entrance to a new thing upcoming at the store site. It makes customers feel more curious and excited to follow and wait for the launching date. Therefore, it is important to make visitors impressed with the appearance of the Coming Soon Page.
With an appealing message and a subscription section, Coming Soon Page can become the box to collect customer's information. For example, “please leave your name and your email, we will email you when the site goes live”.
If you are a product creator, you obviously want to know if your product will have success or not. So, a coming soon page can actually help you test your idea.
Coming Soon page can become the place to motivate sales for upcoming products/ services by offering visitors coupons via email which they have provided on the page. And definitely, when customers receive a discount, they will be much more concerned about the upcoming products and tend to come back when the site goes live.
Coming Soon page and Maintenance page redirection
When stores have any updates on the store site, it is necessary to calm down customers for their impatience during their waiting moments. The best choice is redirecting them to a new destination called Coming Soon Page or Maintenance Page.
Magento 2 Coming Soon Page is ideal for the new things upcoming such as a new product, new service, new deals or any promotional campaigns. Meanwhile, when a page is under construction or upgradation, Maintenance Page will support properly.
Depending on each situation, an e-commerce site should use two supportive pages appropriately.
Ready-to-use countdown timer during maintenance
Not to make customers confused about launching time, Magento 2 Maintenance extension provides a countdown timer to comfort customers.
Depending on the end date time, the running clock will reveal how much time remaining before the live site appears. Customers will feel clear and take note to come back as the time schedule.
There are 5 clock styles are available with beautiful design styles named Simple, Circle, Square, Stack and Modern. Store admins can pick one and apply instantly to Maintenance Page or Coming Soon Page with ease. Especially, these clock styles are customizable so admins can change the clock background color, clock number color to match well with store themes if necessary.
Subscribe or social contact to maintain customers’ connection
Another outstanding feature of Better Maintenance module is the Call-to-Action functions - Subscription or Social Share.
On Maintenance/ Coming Soon Page, a subscription section is placed to collect customer information. Visitors who are concerned about the store will not hesitate to leave their emails to be contacted later. Noticeably, admins can customize the subscription form’s content and color in an appropriate way to motivate customers.
Besides, in case customers would like to communicate urgently, Social Share button is ready to click and redirect them other social channels of the store such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Youtube, Pinterest.
Customize Maintenance Page & Coming Soon Page
Both Coming Soon Page and Maintenance Page allows store admins to customize all included elements flexibly.
In both pages, it is easy to pick a layout - single column, double columns or double columns with left-side content. Besides, the page title, page description, text color is totally custom-made. To make the page more lively, an image or a video can be uploaded to work as the page background.
Especially in the Maintenance Page, to update customers about upgradation situation, the Progress value bar is added to estimate the maintenance progress of the store site.
Make an exception by whitelist
In fact, store owners would like to disable redirection with specific cases such as admins, special customers. Therefore, Better Maintenance supports Whitelist function. In particular, the whitelist IPs which are added at the backend are able to keep accessible to store site without being navigated.
In addition, the exception can also be made with pages. From the backend, store admins fill in the Whitelist page links which are kept accessible by customers during maintenance.
Store admins can preview all the setting with the Preview function. After clicking on the Preview button, store admins can quickly view what the store frontend looks like.
This is very convenient and time-saving when admins would like to test with various changes in page appearance (text color, background color, etc)
Full Features List
For store admins
- Enable/ Disable the extension
- Display the current time according to the Timezone of the store site
- Set end date time to stop Maintenance/ Coming Page. The countdown timer will run accordingly.
- Select Page to redirect customers during maintenance/waiting time ( any CMS page or Mageplaza customizable Maintenance Page or Coming Soon Page)
- Allow/ Disallow auto switching customers to the live site when the end date time reaches.
- Set access exception with Whitelist IPs and Whitelist Page Links
- Compatible with Mageplaza extensions: SEO All-in-one, Countdown timer, Promo Bar, Free Gifts,
- Set page route which appears on page URL
- Select page layout: Single-column, Double-column, Double-column with Left-side content
- Set title for the page
- Set page description, text color
- Upload logo on page
- Select background type: Single Image, Video, Multi-Image
- Enable/ Disable Progress Bar, set progress value, label, label color, bar color
- Select CMS Block to be the page footer. Customers can access during waiting.
- Preview page
- Enable/ Disable showing countdown timer
- Select clock style: Simple, Circle, Square, Stack, Modern
- Set Clock Background Color, Clock Inner Background Color, Clock Number Color
- Select Subscription Type: None, Newsletter Subscription, Account Registration
- Set subscription description, Description Text Color,
- Set Button Label, Button Text Color, Button Background Color
- Allow displaying Social Contact on page
- Set label, label color of Social Contact section
- Insert social links: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Youtube, Pinterest
- Comfort customers while waiting for technical fixing
- Be updated with the maintenance progress
- Well notified about the launch date
- Keep contact with the store via social channels
- Chances to get benefits when leaving emails
Better Maintenance module does provide two page types: Maintenance Page and Coming Soon Page
There are 5 styles of clocks available in the extension: Simple, Circle, Square, Stack, Modern
Yes, definitely. You can upload one image, multiple images and video as the background of Maintenance/ Coming Soon Page.
Yes, in the backend configuration of Coming Soon Page, you can add Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keyword
Yes. In the Layout section, please select style: Double-column or Double-column with Left-side content