Product Options for Magento 2v4.0.3
Magento 2 Product Options supports store owners to assign options to multiple products quickly and conveniently via templates. Product Options improves the admin experience and enhances site performance.
In Magento 2 default, store owners only can assign options to products by using the Import option function or add option manually. There is no other method which brings better effectiveness.
Manually adding the same options to multiple products repeatedly causes the time-wasting problem and worsen store admins experience during working with backend configuration.
- Assign options to products effectively and quickly
- By using templates to assign options to multiple products at the same time. This helps the process becomes more accurate, time-saving and effective
- Better admin experience, better site performance
- When the advanced tool supports admins to avoid repeated actions, the experience during working becomes better.
- The effective method also brings accuracy in frontend output, the diversities in product options and enhance site performance.
- Enable/ Disable the extension
- Allow/ Disallow options will be linked to the template by default
- Select results after removing templates: unlinked or removed
- Select multiple products and assign the same template at the same time.
Create New/Edit Template
- Set name, description, status for a template
- Create option title for an option
- Select option type: Text (Field/ Area), File, Date & Time/ Date/ Time, Select (Drop-down/ Radio Buttons/ Multiple Select/ Checkbox)
- Add SKU for an option
- Assign the template by Product ID(s) or Product SKU(s)
Assign Template via Edit Product Form
- Select templates for a product via a popup
- Unlink after selecting to make some changes to the template
Product Options Templates Grid
- View all Product Options Templates information: ID, Name, Status, Number of Products, Number of Options, Created Date
- Edit a template via the grid
- Delete a template at the grid
- Change status a template at the grid