Custom Product Options for Magento 2v1.0.0
Magento 2 Better Product Options supports store owners to assign options to multiple products quickly and conveniently via templates. Better Product Options improves the admin experience and enhances site performance.
- Add options for a product via templates
- Multiple ways to mass-assign product options
- Edit template onsite
- The default value for options
- Unlink or delete options after removing templates
- Select template via pop-up
You've just added this product to the cart:
Better Product Options
You've just added this product to the cart:
Better Product Options Pro
Problems and Solutions
In Magento 2 default, store owners only can assign options to products by using the Import option function or add option manually. There is no other method which brings better effectiveness.
Manually adding the same options to multiple products repeatedly causes the time-wasting problem and worsen store admins experience during working with backend configuration.
By using templates to assign options to multiple products at the same time. This helps the process becomes more accurate, time-saving and effective
When the advanced tool supports admins to avoid repeated actions, the
experience during working becomes better.
The effective method also brings accuracy in frontend output, the diversities in product options and enhance site performance.
Upgrade customizable options
The most outstanding upgradation of the module is adding more specifications for the customizable options. The store admins can add many more information to the options to make them informative and attractive to customers:
- Visual Swatch and Text Swatch : Show swatch as images or text of an option
- Option Quantity: Add stock quantity for an option
- Option Weight: Add weight for an option
- Option Tooltip: Add tooltip note/description for an option
- Option Dependency: Make an option dependent on other ones
Advanced price for product options
Store admins can motivate sales for certain product options by adding special price and tier price. The advanced prices will be displayed clearly directly (special price) or via tooltip (tier price), so customers can easily get notified.
- Each tier price can be assigned based on:
- Customer groups
Add options for a product via templates
With Better Product Options, store owners can add options to products via available templates very quickly.
Before assigning options to one product, admins create different templates. A template work as a group of options with the information as option title, option type, option price, price type, and option SKU.
When the templates are ready, admins can easily link the preferred templates to any products they want. All repeated actions when adding the same options to multiple products are eliminated thanks to using templates, improving admin experience at the backend.
Multiple ways to mass-assign product options
When you have been created options for a template, there are many assignment methods to assign that template to products.
With the first method, you can assign the template by Product IDs. Another way is by using Product SKUs. Both methods are implemented right at the template edit page and you can enter one or multiple IDs or SKUs of products. Besides, store admins also can apply templates for multiple products from the Product Grid.
Edit template onsite
On the Product Edit Page, after selecting a template, if store admins would like to make some changes, the template can be edited easily. After loading the template, if the “Link template” checkbox is not checked, the template can be edited the values easily.
Loading templates while keeping editable both saves time and keep flexible in case some changes are needed.
Full Features List
- Enable/ Disable the extension
- Allow/ Disallow options will be linked to the template by default
- Select results after removing templates: unlinked or removed
- Select multiple products and assign the same template at the same time.
Create New/Edit Template
- Set name, description, status for a template
- Create option title for an option
- Select option type: Text (Field/ Area), File, Date & Time/ Date/ Time, Select (Drop-down/ Radio Buttons/ Multiple Select/ Checkbox)
- Add SKU for an option
- Assign the template by Product ID(s) or Product SKU(s)
Assign Template via Edit Product Form
- Select templates for a product via a popup
- Unlink after selecting to make some changes to the template
Product Options Templates Grid
- View all Product Options Templates information: ID, Name, Status, Number of Products, Number of Options, Created Date
- Edit a template via the grid
- Delete a template at the grid
- Change status a template at the grid
Firstly, Better Product Options improves and add multiple advanced features of custom options such as swatch, quantity, weight, dependency, tooltip, special price, tier price. Secondly, store admin can assign the same options to multiple products by various ways: template, Product IDs/ SKUs.
There are various ways. The first one is that assign template via Product Grid with Action box. Secondly, you can apply a template at the Product Edit Page of this product. Besides, at Template Edit Page, you can assign by using this product ID or product SKU.
Yes, you can do this via mass action at Product Grid or enter multiple product IDs or product SKUs at Template Edit Page.
Yes, definitely. After selecting the template, uncheck at “Link Template” checkbox, then the templated becomes editable.
Can't find your feature?
Are you looking for a feature in Better Product Options. Tell Elle your wants and needs.