Abandoned Cart Email for Magento 2v1.4.2
Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email extension helps recover all your customer's forgotten carts by helping them to come back your online store to complete the checkout easily.
- Flexible email chain configuration
- Support Google Analytics
- Email Logs
- Automatically Generate Coupons
- Pre-made email templates
- Overall Report for a quick view
- Checkout Abandonment Report with details
- Abandoned Product Report
- Shopping Behavior Analysis
- Cart Board: Real-time, Abandoned, Recoverable, Converted
- Personalize Emails Easily
- Compatible with Mageplaza extensions: Google Analytics, SMTP, GDPR
- Work perfectly together
- 90-day money back guarantee
- FREE installation for all
You've just added this product to the cart:
Abandoned Cart Email Pro
Cart abandonment rate can reach up to 80% as many difficulties or problems are encountered by shoppers in the checkout. Approximately 66% of buyers will abandon their carts and, unfortunately, never come back and complete their checkout. This figure can be converted in a huge amount of money which is running away from online stores. According to a research, a merchant can drop millions of dollars each year due to cart abandonment.
Default Magento allows online stores to get notified about abandoned carts and to email customers about this. However, doing this manually can be time-wasting and increase workload for store admins
Mageplaza Abandoned Cart Email extension provides the best solution for this. By automatically sending emails to customers to remind them about their abandoned carts and offer them a discount, more shoppers will recover their carts and complete the checkout.
How Magento 2 Abandoned Cart works
Flexible email chain configuration
Mageplaza Abandoned Cart Email module allows store admins to configure abandoned cart emails with ease. Unlimited emails can be generated in the backend with the specific time, sender, email template.
Also, store admins can apply coupons in a certain email and make it personalized for different individuals. Moreover, to delete/add abandoned cart emails is easy to be done in the backend.
Supports Google Analytics
Magento 2 Abandoned Cart integrated with Google Analytics Ecommerce Tracking, this feature helps store admins follow and determine from where shoppers get the link back to the abandoned cart.
In the backend, all of essential information about abandoned cart emails will be recorded in a grid. From this, store admins can view other details like email subject, receiver, coupon code, sequence number, sending date and email status. Moreover, admins can take specific actions on an email including to preview, to delete and to send again.
Automatically Generate Coupons
Coupons can be generated automatically by configuration in the backend. Store admins can choose a specific coupon rule to apply in a certain type of abandoned cart email. Other coupon attributes can be easily configured such as coupon validation, code length, code format and so on.
Overall Reports For A Quick View
The reports on the overall numbers of abandoned carts are available in the extension. With this report, store admins can quickly keep track of the simple figures includes:
- The total of abandoned carts
- The total of emails sent
- The total of error emails
- The total of the successfully recovered cart after sending emails.
Checkout Abandonment Report with details
Store owners can have a clear record of cart abandonment situation and sending email effectiveness thanks to Checkout Abandonment Report. The report is informative with details and is displayed in various formats:
- Abandoned Cart: abandoned carts total, abandoned cart rate, abandoned revenue
- Abandoned cart after sending emails: recapturable revenue, recaptured revenue, recaptured rate Successful checkout carts: successful carts total, successful cart rate, successful carts revenue
Abandoned Product Report
The extension shows you the report about all abandoned products with the information as product name, SKU, price, abandoned time, quantity and abandoned revenue.
Especially, the report records the 5 products which have the highest abandonment rate filtered by time and group by. You can easily follow by 5 different colors.
Shopping Behavior Analysis
With this report, admin can know the customer action before abandonment moment. The information is recorded in percentage such as 20% abandoned cart occurring after filling shipping method, 6% after applying coupon.
This record helps stores analyze customer behavior and make improvements accordingly.
This is the place where abandoned carts are sorted out clearly including Real Time, Abandoned, Recoverable and Converted
- Real Time: Carts will be located here if the abandoned time is less than the default abandonment time
- Abandoned: Carts will be included here if the abandoned time is more than the default abandonment time. And there is no email information.
- Recoverable: Carts will be included here if the abandoned time is more than the default abandonment time. And there is email information. Therefore, stores can collect email and remind later. Converted: Abandoned carts are finished with purchase.
Full Abandoned Cart Email Features
For Store Admins
- Infinitely build up catchy abandoned cart email chains to catch shopper attention
- Able to use pre-made email templates
- Ability to set time, select sender and template for the email
- Allows admins to add coupons in an email
- Easy to delete abandoned cart emails
- Enables admins to use Google Analytics to keep track the link which brings back shoppers to the shopping carts
- Easy to set coupon rules, coupon code and coupon validation
- All the process of sending abandoned cart email is easily logged in a grid including email subjects, receivers, coupon codes, sequence number, sending date and email status
- Allows admins to review the email sent to each individual
- Allows admins to delete emails
- Allows admins to send emails again
- Keep updated and review by Overall Report
- Abandonment Checkout Report with details
- Abandoned Product Report
- Shopping Behavior Analysis
- Cart Board
- Compatible with Mageplaza extensions: Google Analytics, SMTP, GDPR, Reports.
- Receive personalized reminders about forgotten shopping carts with a full list of items
- Easy to recover the abandoned cart by a click
- Able to get a coupon as a discount for the abandoned cart
Yes, it does. Moreover, Mageplaza Abandoned Cart Email is also compatible with nearly 100% of other 3rd-party modules
Yes, Mageplaza Abandoned Cart extension can track guest’s abandoned carts as long as they leave their email address
Again, yes. Our extensions are always compatible with the 3rd-party modules. Should any conflicts occur, we will work to fix the problem as soon as possible
Yes! Product images will be automatically included in abandoned cart emails
Yes! We offer you 5 pre-made email templates which can be used in different cases. However, you can edit and create your own templates easily in the backend
Yes! You can apply the same rule for all store views or just restrict it in some certain ones.
Yes, you can track the shopping cart abandonment statistics. With the use of Google Analytics, you can receive Magento abandoned cart report.
In this case, the module will automatically stop sending reminders to customers.