Request for Quote for Magento 2v1.0.0
Magento 2 Request For Quote extension allows customers to request a quote for one, some products or the whole shopping cart easily. Customers will add their preferred items to the quote cart with their wished prices. After viewing the quote requests, store owners can approve, cancel, discuss with customers and modify the quotes. Hence, the module supports both sides to reach a price agreement, which decreases cart abandonment with price reason and increase purchases.
- Price negotiation via a quote cart
- Turn a shopping cart into a quote cart
- Super convenient to request for quote
- Mass quote requests by SKUs
- Approve/ reject / modify a quote request
- Mutual-reply around a quote
- Quote requests by admins
- File attachment to the quote request
- Quote expiration settings
- Notification email templates
- Well compatible with Quick Order extension.
You've just added this product to the cart:
Request for Quote
You've just added this product to the cart:
Request for Quote Pro
Problems and Solutions
Price is always the top concern of shoppers. When your products seem good but the price is unaffordable to shoppers, they will be likely to abandon their shopping carts and leave stores without purchase.
The reason that there is no chance for customers to request their quotes for lower prices to meet their expectations
With Request For Quote extension, customers can make their own quote requests with the wished prices and submit to the store waiting for approval.
When customers know that it is possible to ask the store for better prices, they will stay in the store longer and wait for the response.
The discussion about price is a great chance for online stores to listen to their shoppers, persuade them and turn them into purchasers
Request For Quote helps customers relieve price pressure because they know they have opportunities to suggest lower prices. Therefore, customers will go shopping with a more convenient feeling.
With the wholesale buyers whose orders are at a large volume, they definitely care much about price.
Therefore, the function of making a quote request will open the chance to reach a price agreement between the wholesale buyer and seller.
Price negotiation via a quote cart
With Magento 2 Request For Quote extension, customers are allowed to suggest their wished prices for multiple items at once very easily. The “Add to Quote” buttons are next to any products, allowing shoppers to add the items to a special cart anytime, called a quote cart. In the quote cart, customers can easily change the current prices of items to the new ones, then submit the quote cart to the store for negotiation.
This advanced function is very significant to both shoppers and customers. Shoppers can raise their affordable prices and store owners do not miss the potential customers.
Turn a shopping cart into a quote cart
A very interesting feature of Request For Quote module is that customers keep adding items to their shopping cart as usual and raise quotes later.
From the default shopping cart, shoppers can add one, some items, or even the whole cart to the quote cart with simple mouse clicks.
Customers can freely pick their beloved items to cart first and consider prices for later. This is an effective way to quicken customers' shopping behavior and reduce the pressure of store prices on customers.
Super convenient to request for quote
Shoppers can easily make a price quote because the Quote button is ready on multiple pages on the store site. All the positions are easy-to-reach for customers:
- Category Page: Add items to quote cart right when a buyer is surfing a Category page.
- Product Page: The quote cart button is placed under the “Add to cart” button on a Product page.
- Shopping Cart Page: As mentioned above, it is very easy to request quotes from the current shopping cart page.
Mass quote requests by SKUs
Suppose that you are a wholesaler with a long list of products you would like to buy from a store. However, it is very time-wasting if you add each item to the quote cart one by one. The solution is using SKUs to add multiple items at once.
With Request For Quote extension, there is a box allowing customers to enter instantly many SKUs. Then with one click of adding, all items with corresponding SKUs will appear on the quote cart.
This function is very friendly to the wholesale buyers whose orders contain different items and at a large volume.
Approve/ reject / modify a quote request
Store admins can approve or reject a quote request via one click at the backend. Meanwhile, customers (the quote requesters) are able to delete or cancel any quotes easily when they do not want to follow any more.
Either party can edit any quote in price/ qty and leave a response to another side. The flexibility in modifying a quote in online stores is very similar to a typical quote negotiation in real life.
Mutual-reply around a quote
To make customers and store admins discuss with each other smoothly during the quote negotiation, Request For Quote module supports mutual reply.
With requester, the comment box is always ready at the end of the quote cart page. Customers can send their messages to the stores easily and negotiate more conveniently.
Besides, at the store backend, the admin views a quote and sends a reply to the request right there. The conversation going along with every quote helps the price negotiation go smoothly, and both sides are more likely to reach an agreement.
Full Features List
For store admins
- Enable/ Disable the Quote extension
- Upload the quote request icon or use the default icon
- Select categories to apply quote request
- Select customer groups able to request for quotes
- Allow/ Disallow customers to attach files to the quotes
- Select Add-to-cart redirect page: the Shopping Cart Page or Checkout Page
- Compatible with other extensions: Hide Price, B2B Signup, Call for Price, Gift Card extension
- Select the email sender
- Select the time to define the number of new quote requests and send report email to the admin
- Send emails to customers when their quote requests are submitted, edited, approved, or canceled
- Send emails to customers to remind when their approved quote requests are going to expire
- Send emails to customers when their approved quote requests expire
- Select templates for types of emails
- Set the expiration time: the number of days since the approved date
- Set the number of days before the expiration date to remind customers
- View all quote requests of customers: status, customer, customer group, store view, quote total, expired date
- Create a new quote request from the admin backend, add products & customers to the quote
- Edit, approve, cancel, reply to a quote request
- Customers can request a quote with their wished price
- Convenient to negotiate with stores
- Get notified instantly when there are any updates related to the quote
- Have the chances to buy products at better prices
- Have a better shopping experience
Request For Quote extension will place a Request For Quote button by the Add To Cart button of each product on Category Page, Product Page. Then the request products will be moved to a new cart named Quote Cart to edit price and qty here. Besides, after a product is added to the shopping cart, the customer is still able to add it to the Quote Cart. Moreover, a whole shopping cart can be transferred to the Quote Cart instantly.
Yes, there is an Add a comment button. After click, the comment and attachment section will appear for customer to input their message and attach a file.
Yes, there is My Quotes section at My Account section of any customer. They can view all the quote requests and cancel any request here. Besides, customers can duplicate, add to cart or delete.
The admin can approve if the price is acceptable. By contrast, the request can be canceled instantly. Especially, the admin can modify the quote with changes, and give a reply to customer.
If a quote is canceled by a customer, the quote is still saved at the My Quotes section at the frontend and Manage Quote Requests at the backend. The chance for conversation remains. By contrast, if it is deleted, it will be removed from both sections of both sides.