Salesforce CRM Integration for Magento 2v4.0.0
Magento 2 Salesforce extension connects Magento 2 stores to Salesforce and synchronizes both systems together. Salesforce module offers the ability to automatically synchronize primary Magento objects to Salesforce including Customers, Products, Orders, Catalog Price Rule.
Online shopping becomes more and more common these days, and customers prefer to buy anywhere. They tend to find more information about your products/services, interact more with your brand, and engage your site anywhere with any smart devices. To achieve this customer target, your site need to integrate well with a system managing customer, inventory, and marketing campaign, like Salesforce CRM.
Manage store more conveniently. With Salesforce, you can get a complete view of your customers with all related activities. Salesforce also takes care of your leads and contacts to make plans converting visitors into buyers. Besides, for essential elements as products, orders, catalog price rules, the data is properly the same in Salesforce and makes it easy for store admins to view and manage. Especially, the shared database helps all departments, especially Sales, catch up with the store updates with such a condition.
Real-time updates. All the new or renewed data from Magento 2 can be automatically transferred to Salesforce instantly. It makes sure the unified information between Magento 2 and Salesforce platforms.
Mobile responsive. Salesforce is well responsive with mobile devices which helps store owners can stay in control of sales activities actively.
Salesforce CRM Integration's Full Features List
- Enable/ Disable Salesforce CRM extension
- Select mode: Sandbox or Production
- Enter username, password, access token, and instance URL to integrate Salesforce
Manage Sync Rules
- Add new a new sync rule with/ without condition
- Select Magento 2 Object to retrieve Magento data to send to Salesforce
- Select the Salesforce module correspondingly to the selected Magento Object
- Select the website to get Magento Object data to send to the Salesforce Module.
- Map Magento fields and Salesforce fields
- View sync situation of each rule via Queue Report
- Mass action: add all to queue, add specific objects to queue
- Set the time to delete Queue Log by days
- Set the schedule to auto-sync data from Magento 2 to Salesforce
- Set the number of objects to be sent to Salesforce per time
- Compatible with Mageplaza's extensions: Cron Schedule, Admin Permissions, Zoho CRM, RMA
- View all objects are in queue with specific status: Success, Pending, Error
- Mass action: Sync selected objects