Salesforce for Magento 2v1.0.0
Magento 2 Salesforce extension connects Magento 2 stores to Salesforce and synchronizes both systems together. Salesforce module offers the ability to automatically synchronize primary Magento objects to Salesforce including Customers, Products, Orders, Catalog Price Rule.
- Auto-synchronization of customer data to Salesforce CRM
- Sync product data to Salesforce
- Synchronize orders to Salesforce automatically
- Auto-synchronize Catalog Price Rule
- Condition synchronization rules
- Flexible mapping fields
- Sync schedule by setting cron
- Compatible with Mageplaza's extensions: Cron Schedule, Admin Permissions
- Looking for REST API, GraphQL? ETA: 2-4W Chat now.
You've just added this product to the cart:
You've just added this product to the cart:
Great benefits of Salesforce extension to Magento 2 stores
With Salesforce, you can get a complete view of your customers with all related activities.
Salesforce also takes care of your leads and contacts to make plans converting visitors into buyers.
Besides, for essential elements as products, orders, catalog price rules, the data is properly the same in Salesforce and makes it easy for store admins to view and manage.
Especially, the shared database helps all departments, especially Sales, catch up with the store updates with such a condition.
All the new or renewed data from Magento 2 can be automatically transferred to Salesforce instantly. It makes sure the unified information between Magento 2 and Salesforce platforms.
Salesforce is well responsive with mobile devices which helps store owners can stay in control of sales activities actively.
Auto-synchronization of customer data to Salesforce CRM
The customer information will be synchronized to the Salesforce platform automatically in three when there are any updates
- Customers sign up a new account
- Edit customer information
The customer information can be synchronized to three Salesforce objects including Leads, Accounts or Contacts.
Sync product data to Salesforce
Easy to sync data of all product types to Salesforce. The product information such as product name, SKU, price, quantity, and anything else is properly synchronized.
The auto-synchronization will occur when there is a new product or product editing.
Synchronize orders to Salesforce automatically
New orders from Magento are automatically sync to Salesforce Orders/ Opportunity.
Besides, if there are changes to the orders, the data in Salesforce will be updated accordingly.
Auto-synchronize Catalog Price Rule
Manage and execute your promotion campaigns more effectively in Salesforce.
Salesforce extension allows you to synchronize catalog price rules from Magento 2 to Salesforce campaign entity.
The module transfers such data as rule name, discount value, starting/ending date, etc.
Condition synchronization rules
You can narrow the synchronization for each rule by adding conditions.
Only customers/ orders/ products/ catalog price rules which meet the conditions will be synchronized to Salesforce.
For example, only transfer the orders equals or greater than $500 to Salesforce.
Flexible mapping fields
Easy to select and map data fields from Magento 2 store to Salesforce.
From the backend, store admins can select Magento fields to synchronize to Salesforce CRM fields. This means that one Magento field can be synchronized to multiple fields in Salesforce.
For example, customer email can be updated in Leads, Contacts, and Accounts simultaneously.
- Enable/ Disable Salesforce CRM extension
- Select mode: Sandbox or Production
- Enter username, password, access token, and instance URL to integrate Salesforce
Manage Sync Rules
- Add new a new sync rule with/ without condition
- Select Magento 2 Object to retrieve Magento data to send to Salesforce
- Select the Salesforce module correspondingly to the selected Magento Object
- Select the website to get Magento Object data to send to the Salesforce Module.
- Map Magento fields and Salesforce fields
- View sync situation of each rule via Queue Report
- Mass action: add all to queue, add specific objects to queue
- Set the time to delete Queue Log by days
- Set the schedule to auto-sync data from Magento 2 to Salesforce
- Set the number of objects to be sent to Salesforce per time
- Compatible with Mageplaza's extensions: Cron Schedule, Admin Permissions, Zoho CRM, RMA
- View all objects are in queue with specific status: Success, Pending, Error
- Mass action: Sync selected objects
You can sync 4 Magento objects to Salesforce including Customer, Product, Order, Catalog Price Rule
Yes, definitely. At the configuration, you can set the number of objects which can be synchronized per time easily from 1 to 1000.
The integration supports you both. You can set a schedule to automatically sync objects or manually sync at the queue grid.
Yes. You can set the time by days to clear the queue log at the admin backend.