B2B Signup for Magento 2v1.0.0
Magento 2 B2B Sign Up - B2B Registration Form is the proper solution for e-commerce stores to optimize the sign-up procedure. Store admins can add unlimited attributes to collect customer information clearly and specify B2B customers from the registration form. Then, every registration is required to pass the admin’s approval before the first login.
- Collect every detail of from Registration form
- Recognize B2B wholesalers to build up partnerships
- Pre-verify every newly-registered B2B account
- Easy to segment customers, B2B or B2C
- Instant notifications about account approval status via emails
- API and command lines supported
- Applicable to Checkout default page and One Step Checkout page
You've just added this product to the cart:
You've just added this product to the cart:
B2B Signup Pro
The problems of the default customer registration
Magento 2 Default sign-up form is limited in filling information including:
- Personal information: First name, Last name
- Sign-information: Email, Password
Because the registration form is simple and lacks information, it is impossible to sort out the types of customers: B2B and B2C.
Therefore, it is hard to segment the two groups. Especially with B2B business, they would love to find the partners as wholesalers.
Due to the little information collected (emails and name), store owners find it not useful to implement marketing campaigns effectively.
This is because there is not enough information to personalize targeted customers.
The account registration of online stores with Magento 2 Default is uncontrollable.
Therefore, a store can face the issue of malicious accounts which is harmful.
All the new accounts of online stores based on Magento 2 Default currently are accepted totally without any consideration.
Therefore, the fact is that the number of accounts increase but are not qualified.
Collect every detail of from Registration form
With B2B Sign Up, you can collect unlimited information about new accounts from the registration step.
Add any additional customer fields Create many extra customer attribute fields on the sign-up form. The number of fields is not limited at all.
The field format is flexible and friendly to users Ask customers any questions in multiple formats. There are 11 input types to form any questions such as text, date, yes/no, dropdown, multiple select, file upload, etc
Recognize B2B wholesalers to build up partnerships
Easy to recognize a B2B account with a suitable and effective registration form.
Ask suitable fields to specify B2B customers
- Think about some fields that can specify B2B business easily.
- Tax Identification Number
- Business Entity Type
- Business Aspects
- Number of Employees
- Short Description, etc
A helpful registration form is a bridge to connect with valued partnership opportunities.
Pre-verify every newly-registered B2B account
After collecting details about a new B2B account, you can give it a pass ticket or rejection.
Approve or Reject B2B Sign Up will notice you about any new registration. Then, you view details of the new account, consider its trustworthiness, then approve or reject it.
The first safe login All registrations are required for approval before they can be used to log in, which to some extent keeps the store safer from the malicious or counterfeit accounts with potential risks.
Easy to segment customers, B2B or B2C
Support to customer segmentation With the details customers provide, you can easily segment them into specific groups based on:
- Business types: B2B or B2C
- Business aspect
- Potential level
Support marketing and customer care
You can create marketing campaigns with suitable targeted customers and a high success rate.
In addition, customer segmentation helps stores take care of shoppers better - during their whole shopping journey.
Full Features List
For store admins
- Create unlimited additional fields for the sign-up form
- 11 input types available for various question formats text, date, yes/no, dropdown, multiple select, file/image upload, etc
- Able to fill attributes at both frontend and backend
- Support input validation to prevent improperly formed data
- Well apply for default checkout page and One Step Checkout page
- Approve/ Disapprove newly registered accounts
- The content of notice at the frontend can be customized
- Email notification for both admin and customer
- Email templates are supported
- Redirect customer to another URL during the waiting time for approval
- Mass approve/ disapprove multiple accounts
- Support API and command lines
- Compatible with Mageplaza extensions: Customer Approval, Catalog Permissions, Hide Price Module, Membership Program,etc...
- Able to give stores more personal details, requirements and expectations
- More chance to be connected better
- More chance to be taken care of better
There are two main advantages of B2B Sign Up. Firstly, it helps the store admin to create unlimited attributes to the sign-up form. Secondly, store admins can approve or reject any new accounts. Two features optimize the registration procedure.
Yes, of course. B2B Sign Up supports 11 input types so you can create any field formats you want, including Text field, Text area, Date, Yes/No, Dropdown, Multiple-select, Single-select with image, Multi-select with image, Media image, File attachment and Content
Input validation is an advanced feature that prevents improperly formed data entered in the system. This helps the store owners collect the right format of each attribute type, such as letter, number, URL, email. For example, when a customer fills their email address, it is required that the input format needs the “@” symbol (e.g. [email protected]).
Yes, the extra fields will be added to the address section of the checkout page and the One Step Checkout page as well.
With B2B Sign Up extension, store admins will be noticed of every new account to approve or reject. The newly-registered accounts are kept pending before the approval/ rejection
Yes, of course. Mass action is supposed to help the store admin to give approval or rejection to many accounts at the same time.