Instagram Feed for Magento 2v1.1.1
Instagram Feed is an effective extension to integrate Instagram images to Magento 2 stores. This trendy module allows placing eye-catching Instagram photos block to any pages, which will draw customer retention and bring a modern look to online stores.
- Embed Instagram photos anywhere
- Sort out Instagram images
- Various Instagram photo layouts
- Display the number of likes and comments
- Instagram pop-up
- Instagram block description
- Compatible with Mageplaza's extensions: Twitter Widget, Product labels, Share cart
- Looking for REST API, GraphQL? ETA: 2-4W Chat now.
- Work perfectly together
You've just added this product to the cart:
Instagram Feed Pro
How does it work?
Instagram Feed extension helps store owners bring elegance to their online stores by allowing embedding Instagram block on any pages they want. The images appear on the web pages in the same way they are posted on Instagram and can be configured to be displayed in a single row, multiple rows or optimized row.
Great Benefits of Instagram Feed
Adding Instagram Images with high-quality resolution on pages will appeal to customers at the first visit. The rows of colorful and eye-catching photos (such as product images) on the top of the page will definitely bring the impressive look and draw customers’ attention quickly.
Instagram is a social channel which is gaining much more popularity nowadays. The store integrated with Instagram photos will become more connected to social visibility and more interactive.
Instagram Feed on sites with real photos, the number of likes and comments will help customers feel more reliable. Therefore, they will be more willing to surf your site more and make the purchase.
Embed Instagram photos anywhere on site
Magento 2 Instagram Feed by Mageplaza allows store owners to update trendy and attractive Instagram images on any pages and any positions on store site.
Admins can easily create Instagram Widget and embed Instagram block on Home Page, Product Listing Page, Product Page and any CMS pages depending on specific purposes.
This flexibility helps store owners to easily place the high-quality and eye-catching Instagram Images to any positions on any pages on their beloved store site. The right position with the attractive images will appeal to customers and support in increasing conversion rate.
Sort out Instagram images
This is one of the most noticeable features of Instagram Feed. Store owners can quickly filter photos from Instagram photo library based on specific criteria including:
- The most recent images
- The most liked images
- The most commented images
- Random selection
Therefore, the image group can be easily sorted out and displayed quickly on the store site.
Various Instagram photo layouts
Instagram photos can be arranged flexibly thanks to the various options of layouts. This will help store owners design Instagram block to suit with the page dimensions, other blocks and content display. Three main options can be chosen as below:
- Single Row: The images will be arranged in only one row which is suitable to small space available
- Multiple Rows: The images will be displayed in two, three or more rows. This choice is preferred when the available space is wide and store owners would like to focus on image attraction.
- Optimized Image: This layout brings flexible style for Instagram image block. This style is more suitable with the images in different sizes
Display the number of likes and comments
To gain more customers’ attraction, Magento 2 Instagram Feed allows displaying the number of likes and comments on each image.
The customers tend to feel more excited to the images which gain much social visibility and concern. Showing numbers of likes and comments will prove social interaction with Instagram photos and make the store site also become more interactive.
Pop-up is also supported to bring more beautiful look to store site. It can be done easily and quickly with only one-click selection from the admin backend.
From the storefront, customers can take a closer look to any Instagram image when they click on, then the image will appear much bigger on the screen.
Pop-up is appealing and supportive when it is added in the extension. It makes stores look more professional and enhance customer experience significantly.
Full Magento 2 Instagram Feed Features
Instagram Feed for store admins
- Enable/ Disable the extension
- Input client ID, client secret, redirect_uri, authorization code
- Compatible with other Magento 2 extension: Static Block, Store Switcher, Google Maps, Webhook
- Create Instagram widget
- Set widget title, description, store view, and sort order for the widget
- Add layout updates to display Instagram widget on
- Set the limitation for the number of photos
- Filter images by sort by fuction
- Select images layout
- Show the number of likes and comments
- Show a popup when clicking on an image
Instagram Feed for customers
- Have better user experience during shopping
- Quickly notice the most liked/ commented/ recent photos of stores
- Be linked directly to the targeted Instagram when clicking on the images