Webhook for Magento 2v4.2.1
Mageplaza Webhook for Magento 2 helps online store to configure to send an API request to a configurable destination (URL) when specific event entities occur. This is a very useful tool supporting stores updates instant, real-time notifications.
Let’s take an example picture of a doorbell system including a button near the door and a bell in the living room. When a visitor pushes the button, the doorbell ring and you notice that someone is at the door. This is the signal which is sent from the button to the doorbell.
Webhook works on the same concept. Webhooks are basically user-defined HTTP callbacks which are triggered by specific events. When a trigger event occurs in the source site, the webhook sees the events, collect the data and sends it to the URL in the form of an HTTP request.
- Recognize an event which has just taken place instantly
- Ensure the data to be synchronized across multiple web applications
- Shipping method service: Specific Webhooks are appointed to specific shipping methods (e.g., by air, by rail, by sea)
- Connect two or more applications where the event in one application triggers the event in another application.
Webhook's Full Features List
Webhook for store admins
- Disable the extension
- Set time to send abandoned carts notice
- Allow sending an alert email when an error occurs
- Select email template
- Set a total number for keeping logs
- Clean logs daily
- Resend hook feature
- Order Status selection for Order hook
- Set name for a new hook
- Set status, store view, priority for the hook
- Input Payload URL
- Select Method for sending requests
- Input Header for the hook
- Select content type with 4 choices
- Insert variables to the body and preview
- Manage hooks via a grid
- Compatible with other extensions: Countdown Timer Clocks, Better Sorting, Payment Restrictions, Salesforce Integration
- View all status, entity, a message of logs
- View error messages of logs
- Select action for a log: Preview response or Replay (with fixed logs)