Magento 2 Lookbook Extensionv4.0.0
Magento 2 Lookbook extension is an effective tool for cross-selling. Merchants place shoppable lookbooks on the storefront to entice customers to “shop the look”. Suitable for fashion, furniture, and jewelry stores in which the product value is commonly evaluated in its ability to mix and match with other items.
You've just added this product to the cart:
You've just added this product to the cart:
Wonderful benefits of Magento 2 Lookbook
A shoppable lookbook is a photo showcasing products in use or in a certain concept. It is tagged with one or a number of products which lets customers easily discover the product information in the photo by clicking on the tags.
For e-commerce, shoppable lookbooks are a helpful method to help online stores attract customers by stylish or aesthetic product photos and encourage instant purchase.
Lookbooks helps store to tackle these questions of customers when they are shopping:
- How to mix and match different items from one store together?
- Which occasions should I wear these clothes in?
- How to fit these pieces of furniture in my space?
- How to buy less and save more money?
Lookbooks is a useful tool that assists store merchants in resolving problems of customers:
- Help customer visualize the products better
- Showcase product mix and matches
- Arrange furniture in different spaces that customers live in
- Style a set of product crossly for different occasions
How many times have you been disappointed because the merchants did not link the lookbook with the products?
How many times have you abandoned the site because of this inconvenience?
To stop customers from abandoning the site, you can try to use a shoppable lookbook to let customers instantly check out the product description and add to cart if they want to.
By using lookbooks, brands can easily present their brand style and boost brand recognition.
For instance, when customers seeing a model wearing a set of products tagged with your brand name, they will remember your brand better because of the complete look that you present to them.
In another instance, when customers seeing a styled concept filled with products belonging to one brand, they can easily associate their demand with that brand.
With shoppable lookbooks, the customer journey can be simple like this: go to your website > come up with some beautiful lookbooks > click on the marker to checkout products > add to cart.
The shopping process is entirely helped along with interactive lookbooks and the customers will be happy because of the convenience.
Create aesthetic shoppable lookbooks
Magento Lookbook extension allows merchants to create shoppable lookbooks and showcase them on the storefront. It will be more engaging and convenient for customers to make the purchase decision since they just need to buy the set of products that are combined in the lookbooks.
With flexible lookbooks, merchants can do plenty of things:
- Showcase products in aesthetic settings
- Give an idea of using products practically
- Engage better with audiences by beautiful pictures
- Encourage buying items in a set
- Motivate a sales campaign
- Increase brand awareness by branded pictures
Add product to cart or go to the detail page from lookbooks
When customer clicks on the markers in the lookbook, the product information will instantly show up in two ways:
- Case 1: A tooltip arise, showing the link to the product page
- Case 2: A popup appears, like a small product page, customers can select options, choose quantity and add it to cart
With the convenience of lookbooks, store owners can easily motivate customers to discover highlighted products as well as help them imagine how they look like in use.
Easily create multiple lookbooks and sliders
From the backend, merchants can quickly create a lookbook within only 3 steps:
- Step 1: Go to Manage Lookbooks
- Step 2: Enter general information of lookbooks (name, storeviews, etc.)
- Step 3: Click to choose the marker positions and add products
Merchants can also create alookbook slider which includes multiple lookbooks. The configuration process is simple as well with 3 steps:
- Step 1: Go to Manage Sliders
- Step 2: Configure the display of the slider
- Step 3: Add lookbooks to the slider
Flexibly customize the design of lookbooks
For the general configuration, merchants can customize the marker for all lookbooks with the following aspects:
- Marker icon: upload to use
- Marker width and height: free to set
When creating each lookbook, there is more freedom to customize the design. Here are configurations:
- Image size (width and height)
- Images: upload to use
- Marker type: the product details will be shown in form of a tooltip or pop up
With these easy-to-use and flexible configurations, merchants can quickly create appealing lookbooks, which drive clicks and engagements from store visitors while they are browsing around the store.
Easily set up the design for sliders
When creating sliders, merchants can customize their by these aspects:
- Infinity loop
- Show Next/Prev buttons/dots
- Load the images with Lazy Load: to reduce the loading time
- Autoplay/Autoplay speed
- Customize with CSS
For example, when a store needs to show off and introduce its wide range of products, the store admin should use the infinity loop feature to continually display as many products as possible.
On the other hand, if the store wants to promote a certain set of products, then turning off the infinity look feature and turning on the Next/Prev buttons would be a good idea.
Insert lookbooks anywhere on your website to capture customer’s attention
Admins can create lookbook widgets easily by going to the Widget tab, selecting Mageplaza Lookbook or Magento Lookbook Slider type.
After creating Lookbook widgets, they can quickly add lookbooks and lookbook sliders anywhere on the store such as homepage, category page, CMS page, and more.
This customization flexibility enables admins to place lookbooks at the most suitable positions on the website. For example, best-sellers lookbooks for a blog post recommending trendy items for this summer.
Lookbook's Full Features List
For store admins
- Enable/disable module
- Upload market icon to use
- Set marker width
- Set marker height
- Set lookbook image width
- Set lookbook image height
- Click on the lookbook to choose marker position
- Click on marker to select products
- Click on remove symbol to remove product from lookbook
- Choose to display the product with popup
- Choose to display the product with tooltip
- Ability to set priorities for size chart rules
- Add Lookbook widgets to multiple pages
- Create multiple lookbook sliders and manage in a grid
- Delete/change status of sliders from the grid
- Show lookbook slider navigation
- Autoplay slider
- Autoplay interval timeout
- Pause on mouse hover
- Infinity loop
- Lazy load images (no, on demand, progressive)
- Show next icon
- Show previous icon
- Custom with Css
- Add Lookbook Slider widgets to multiple pages
- Get noticed instantly about the special products showcased in the lookbook
- Remove delays and site abandonment because the missing of product links and information
- Improve shopping experience
Yes, you can. To add multiple lookbooks or lookbook sliders to one page, you just need to go to Magento backend, **Content** > **Page**, find the page or create a new one. Next, scroll to **Content** tab, click on **Insert Widget** to add lookbooks and sliders to the page, one by one.
Yes, they can. To let customers add product to cart right from the lookbook, you need to choose the **Marker Type** as **Popup**. When customers click on the marker, there will be a mini-product page popping up on the screen and they can select options, quantity and add to cart without being redirected.
Lookbooks and lookbook sliders are totally responsive on all screen types.
You can customize each lookbook in the lookbook detail page. You can configure the lookbook picture’s width, height, marker type and upload photo to use.