Product Feed for Magento 2v4.0.0
Magento 2 Product Feed extension works as a communication tool among your online store and other shopping channels like Google Shopping, Amazon, eBay, Bing, and Facebook. This module helps to generate, upload and operate product feeds on other shopping engines. Hence, this brings more exposure opportunities, attract more customers and drive big sales for your store.
- Work perfectly together
- 90-day money back guarantee
- FREE installation for all
You've just added this product to the cart:
Product Feed Pro
How Product Feed works for Magento 2 stores
A product feed which is also known as a product data feed is a file containing all the information of the products on your online store. The information can be product names, SKUs, attributes or other marketing materials. A product feed is stored in a TXT, XML or CSV file.
Products feeds are perceived as a common language which helps your store communicate with other shopping engines that you sell your products on.
A product that you sell at your store contains a big amount of data. These data are generated and updated on a regular basis. If you consider selling your products on one or more shopping channels such as Google Shopping, Bing, eBay, Amazon or Facebook, that you have to update this information manually consumes a massive amount of time, yet causes inaccuracy. This is the most important reason why you need product feeds.
Besides, product feeds also guarantee the consistency of products’ information across all selling channels you join, boost your exposure opportunities on these shopping engines, and consequently attract new customers.
You do not have to spend days to get product feeds generated and updated manually because an auto feed generator can make it done instantly.
The product feed generator can help you enhance the accuracy of the information of products compared to doing this manually. Also, that all the information is generated and updated systematically helps it be consistent among other shopping channels.
Product Feed extension makes it easier for store owners to track, control and manage all the generating process. With the support of Google Analytics, online stores can even assess the performance of their products on other channels and measure the effectiveness of each campaign.
Product data feed generator supports the 3 most popular file types which are readable by Google, Bing, eBay, Amazon and other selling machines. This increases the chance for your products to approach new customers.
Ready-to-use feed templates
Product Feed templates are pre-made by Mageplaza to suit all requirements of the most popular shopping channels. Product Feed for Magento 2 develops templates in 3 standard forms: .TXT, .CSV, and .XML which perfectly work for:
- Google Shopping
- Other most used shopping search engines.
These templates can be easily edited by inserting variables into the backend. All formats of the frequently used variables are presented to make it easier for admins to apply.
Customizable feed templates
It is no big deal to generate and customize a product feed template on the backend. To create a new template, admins only need to insert default Magento variables into the content. To make this easier for template creators, a library of usable variables is supported.
Templates which are created by Product Feed extension for Magento 2 are friendly with any shopping search engines. Also, the templates can be customizable in Liquid which gives admins no restriction in template generation.
Rule-based product filter
To add appropriate products to the feed of a shopping search engine, admin can use the product filter in the configuration. Products which meet specific conditions will be automatically added to the feed. This means that admin can select products based on:
- Filter products by attributes: size, color, material, style
- Filter products by attribute sets
- Filter products by SKU
- Filter products by category
Also, Mageplaza Product Feed Magento 2 support all product types including: simple, virtual, bundle, downloadable, grouped or configurable products
Actively fast data feed delivery
Magento 2 Product Feed by Mageplaza allows delivering product feeds automatically to other compatible marketplaces, selling channels and shopping searched engines. Applying a new technology, the extension uploads the data much faster via FTP or SFTP. FTP/SFTP details can be collected easily through marketplace merchant accounts. The rest of the work is simply done on the backend with some single clicks.
Also, a public URL can be generated to make it easier for other shopping engines to access the feed.
Product feed delivery time is configurable. Admins can manually upload the feed or let it done automatically. Product feeds can be delivered on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Full Magento 2 Product Feed Features
- Enable/disable the module
- Enable/disable email notification sent to admins
- Send email notification to admins for the feed generation process and delivery status.
- Manage product feeds in other shopping channels in a grid
- Ability to edit or delete premade templates
- Ability to duplicate premade templates
- Enable/disable Magento 2 product feed
- Support 3 feed template formats: XML, TXT, CSV
- Provide premade templates for Google shopping, eBay, Amazon, and Facebook
- Support Liquid in creating templates
- Insert variables to create templates
- Easy to edit premade templates
- Integrate Google Analytics for each Product feed campaign
- Filter products by default Magento rules
- Filter products by attributes, attribute set, category, SKU.
- Easy to edit category map
- Automatically generate product feeds
- Set time to generate product feeds (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Generate product feeds manually
- Ability to deliver product feeds via SFTP or FTP
- Generate URLs for shopping search engines to access to the feeds
- Ability to search the feed generating/delivering history
- View the number of products which are successfully generated
- View the time when a product feed is generated
- View feed logs in a grid
- Get noticed for feed generation status, delivery status
- Compatible with Mageplaza extension: Ajax Search, Required Login, Product review extension, etc.
You can check the feed templates that work for this shopping channel first. If this channel requires TXT, XML or CSV files, our extension absolutely suits.
Yes, you can format prices easily without changing any codes