Extra Fee for Magento 2v1.1.0
Magento 2 Extra Fee extension supports online stores to add additional fees / payment surcharge for specific services such as gift wrapping, rush delivery and display them on the storefront. This brings the flexibility for store owners to introduce and offer better personalized services to customers during their purchasing.
With the flexible extra fees configuration, admins can create unlimited charges based on various conditions, show them on multiple locations, as well as apply them manually or automatically. Being clear in showing extra charges brings online stores additional revenues and better customer satisfaction.
Featured Extra Fee
View Mageplaza Extra Fee on actual Magento 2 stores
Currently, Magento Default only supports specific fee such as Free shipping, Flat Rate, Table Rate, and some delivery methods as UPS, Magento Shipping, USPS, FedEx, DHL.
There is a rising demand that there should be more additional charged services offering to customers when they add the items to their shopping cart.
This extra charged services will bring more benefits to store owners. Besides, customers will find it more convenient and useful in the real situation.
- Gift wrapping for special occasions
- Quick delivery options
- Shipping method service
- Insurance service
- Cart total weight option
- Item quantity option
For store admins
- Enable/Disable the module
- Select Calculate total includes discount/shipping fee/tax
- Set name for the rule
- Set status for the rule
- Set visibility for the rule based on Store Views and Customer Groups
- Set priority for the rule
- Set conditions to apply the rule
- Select the application type for the rule: Automatic or Manual
- Select the fee type: Fixed amount for each item, Fixed amount for the whole cart, Percentage of cart total
- Set fee amount
- Set tax application
- Set position of extra fee on the cart
- Display description of extra fee on the frontend
- Support checkout with multi addresses
- Show extra fees on Order/Credit Memo/Shipment, Shopping Cart/Payment Method, Order Grid, Email/PDF, Backend and Frontend
- Allow/Disallow refunding
- Set Display area for the extra fee (Manual type)
- Set Display Type for selecting extra service (Manual type)
- Enable/Disable to stop further processing
- Be offered with more relevant services
- Select the preferred services
- Go shopping online with more convenience