Google Tag Manager for Magento 2v4.0.0
Magento 2 Google Tag Manager extension is the properly mixed solution with the site-tagging function and the supplement of Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce, Google Adwords Conversion Tracking, Facebook Pixel. The module with the full functionalities definitely will support e-commerce stores to collect huge data, analyze customers insight deeply, improve store performance and increase conversion rate.
- Work perfectly together
- 90-day money back guarantee
- FREE installation for all
You've just added this product to the cart:
Google Tag Manager Pro
Google Tag Manager and the great benefits
Tags are snippets of code which are added to a site to collect information and send it to third parties. Commonly, sites use a lot of different tags and this requires a deal the amount of code to create them. Therefore, the workload can become quite overwhelming to store sites, especially trying to add or edit tags by going directly into the site’s source code.
Google Tag Manager is a tool with a user-friendly, web-based interface that simplifies the process of working with tags. With Google Tag Manager, store admins are able to add, edit, and disable tags without having to interfere with the source code.
Google Tag Manager makes it so much easier to add and edit tags without hard requirements of technical knowledge. It’s great for e-commerce businesses that might have limited access to technical support. With the usage of dozens of tags, Google Tag Manager makes it easier to manage them well and improves site speed.
Besides, Magento 2 Google Tag Manager extension will help your Magento store to integrate Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel, from which you can manage all through the site.
In order to apply Google Tag Manager for Magento 2, only need to insert Google Tag ID, which you get from creating Google Tag Manager account from Google, into the Magento Admin and then, enable it to use.
Improve website performance
As usual, for Google Analytics or Adword, you must put many codes on the source of website and the speed of your site is lower than normal because it is hard to load. However, with Magento 2 Google Tag Manager, it is called as the third-party to handle all your script-tags and you only need to add its code into your site.
In this case, we test, the DOMContentLoaded: 848ms, page loaded in 2.58s
GTM Support Dynamic Remarketing
Magento 2 Google Tag Manager module supports Dynamic Remarketing. If remarketing is showing ads to the ones who have previously visited a website, dynamic remarketing will take a further step that is showing ads which contains products and services they viewed.
Because the messages are tailored to different audience, dynamic remarketing helps online stores build leads and sales by bringing previous visitors back to store sites to complete what they started.
Google Tag Manager Enchanced eCommerce
Outstanding features of Google Analytics are well integrated with Google Tag Manager. Enhanced E-commerce Data Reports are the most noticeable. The online stores are allowed to track customers’ behaviors with every detail via the 5 powerful reports:
- Shopping Behaviors: Identify where they lose the customers at each step (product view, add to cart, checkout)
- Checkout Behaviors: See how successfully the customers moved through the checkout process
- Product Performance: See products’ performance in two various ways - revenue/ price/ quantity and user engagement (viewing, adding, removing)
- Sales Performance: Evaluate sales in details
- Product List Performance: See details about Product List Views, Product Adds To Cart, Product Checkouts, Product Revenue.
It's easy to configure in backend, just enable Google Analytics for eCommerce and get eCommerce Reports in GA.
Facebook Pixel is integrated in Google Tag Manager
To track Facebook Conversions, it is necessary to have the Facebook Pixel installed on store site along with standard or custom events set up. Facebook Pixel is integrated well in Google Tag Manager extension for Magento 2. Facebook Pixel provides multiple benefits such as:
- Capturing site visitor data
- Build retargeting lists
- Track standard & custom events & conversions
- Build advertising audiences
- Provide people-based reports through Facebook Analytics
Especially, Facebook Pixel is great for running retargeting ads on Facebook.
Full Magento 2 Google Tag Manager Features
Google Tag Manger supports the following tag types
GTM Featured tags
- Universal Analytics
- Classic Google Analytics
- AdWords Conversion Tracking
- AdWords Remarketing
- DoubleClick Floodlight Counter
- DoubleClick Floodlight Sales
- Google Optimize
- Google Surveys Website Satisfaction
- Custom HTML Tag
- Custom Image Tag
- Other 60+ tag types
- Compatiple with Google Analytics: Product Feed, Webhook, Two Factor Authentication
- Enhanced E-commerce Tracking Reports from Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel Implementation
- 100% Open-source
- Support multi-stores
- Support multi-languages
- Easy to custom
Other GTM tag types
- AB TASTY Generic Tag
- AdRoll Smart Pixel
- Audience Center 360
- AWIN Conversion
- AWIN Journey
- Bizrate Insights Buyer Survey Solution
- Bizrate Insights Site Abandonment Survey Solution
- ClickTale Standard Tracking
- comScore Unified Digital Measurement
- Crazy Egg
- Criteo OneTag
- DistroScale Tag
- Dstillery Universal Pixel
- Eulerian Analytics
- Google Trusted Stores
- Hotjar Tracking Code
- Infinity Call Tracking Tag
- Intent Media - Search Compare Ads
- K50 tracking tag
- LinkedIn Insight
- Lytics JS Tag
- Marin Software
- Mediaplex - IFRAME MCT Tag
- Mediaplex - Standard IMG ROI Tag
- Bing Ads Universal Event Tracking
- DCR Static Lite
- Nudge Content Analytics
- Oktopost Tracking Code
- Optimise Conversion Tag
- Message Mate
- Perfect Audience Pixel
- Personali Canvas
- Pulse Insights Voice of Customer Platform
- Quantcast Measure
- SaleCycle Pixel Tag
- SearchForce Redirection Tracking
- Survicate Widget
- Tradedoubler Lead Conversion
- Tradedoubler Sale Conversion
- Turn Conversion Tracking
- Turn Data Collection
- Twitter Universal Website Tag
- Upsellit Confirmation Tag
- Upsellit Global Footer Tag
- Ve Interactive Pixel
- VisualDNA Conversion Tag
- Xtremepush - Web Push & Onsite Engagement
Google Tag Manager is an automated site-tagging solution for websites. It helps connect your web pages with Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook to keep track of customer activities on your online store.
Google Tag Manager replaces the manual work of adding the snippet codes to multiple pages. With this tool, you only have to fill in Google tracking codes and let it do the rest.
The manual adding task requires a lot of time and great care, not to mention when you have new pages. Therefore, using a tagging solution as Google Tag Manager is entirely a smart decision.
You need to install Google Tag Manager extension. Then go to Stores > Configuration > Mageplaza Extensions > Google Tag Manager > fill the Google Tracking ID. To learn about getting the tracking ID, please read our guide.