Email Template List in Magento 2
Email Template List includes a variety of customizable templates while each template is corresponding to different activities such as Customer Account, Customer Activity, Newsletters, Promotions, etc.
The email template can be used as a response to customer’s activities on your site from the system while a default template for the body content is supported and associated with the header and footer template for a completed email. Most noticeably, because the format of the content is HTML and CSS, it is flexible to customize the email template to fit with each website or each store view. To make sure it is sent to the inbox, you should enable SMTP.
- Setup store address, VAT, phone number
- How to Change Favicon
- How to Change Logo
- How to Change Email Logo
- Configure Sales Email
- How to customize Email Template in Magento 2
Follow the template list below to know that what is the email template you are free to edit:
- Customer Account
- New Account
- New Account Confirmation Key
- New Account Confirmed
- New Account Without Password
- Forgot Password
- Remind Password
- Reset Password
- Customer Activity
- Subscription Confirmation
- Subscription Success
- Unsubscription Success
- Product Alert
- Promotion Notification / Reminder
- Admin Activity
- Forgot Admin Password
- Reset Password
- Email Templates
- Product Alerts
- New Order / New Order for Guest
- Order Update / Order Update for Guest
- Payment Failed
- New Invoice / New Invoice for Guest
- Invoice Update / Invoice Update for Guest
- New Shipment / New Shipment for Guest
- Shipment Update / Shipment Update for Guest
- Credit Memo
- Credit Memo Update
- Credit Memo Update for Guest
- New Credit Memo
- New Credit Memo for Guest
- System Notifications
- Sitemap Generate Warnings
- Currency Update Warnings
Other Email extensions for your success
We understand that you may need more than the above email templates, as there are a lot of activities that the default Magento 2 does not support. Besides that, you need email chains to work automatically instead of sending each email type manually. Hence, this is our suggestions that you can take a look:
- Follow Up Email will be used to automatically send emails based on customers’ past activities.
- Email Attachments enable various types of essential documents to be attached in the email.
- Abandoned Cart Email helps stores send emails to remind and persuade customers to come back and finalize the purchase.
- AVADA Email Marketing is a complete email solution where email automation and signup forms can be created dynamically.
Email is considered one of the most amazing tools for e-commerce businesses to communicate with customers. Magento 2 also provides email templates so that stores can use right away according to their needs. However, in case they need to create email automation, Mageplaza proudly offers dynamic solutions as above. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us for support.
Customization & Development Services?
8+ years of experiences in e-commerce & Magento has prepared us for any challenges, so that we can lead you to your success.Get free consultant