How to Configure Sales Email / Order Confirmation in Magento 2
You can have an overview of configuring the Sales Emails from the topic: Change Store Email Addresses, but in this tutorial, I will give you the detailed guides to setup the sales emails in Magento 2. To make sure it send to custombers’ inbox, you should enable SMTP.
With the Sales Emails, there are many sections to configure:
- Order and Order Comments
- Invoice and Invoice Comments
- Shipment and Shipment Comments
- Credit Memo and Credit Memo Comments
Here, let’s determine the email contact as the sender of the email, the email template to be used, and anyone who is to receive a copy of the message.
Configure Sales Email / Order Confirmation Email:
Step 1: Refresh the Email Templates
Ensure that you have refreshed each email template to reflect your brand.
Step 2: Configure the Sales Emails
To Configure the Sales Emails, Follow steps bellow:
- On the Admin Panel,
Stores > Settings > Configuration.
- On the left panel, under
Salestab, click on
- Open the
- Set Yes to enable the Sales Emails.
- Choose the store contact of the email in the
New Order Confirmation Emailfield.
- Choose the desire email template that is sent to registered customers in the
New Order Confirmation Templatefield.
- Choose the email template in the
New Order Confirmation Template for Gueststhat is sent to those who don’t create an account on your store.
- To send the sales emails to many people at the same time, enter the email addresses in the
Send Order Email Copy Tofield, and each is separated by comma.
- Choose one of the sending email methods in the
Send Order Email Copy Method:
- BCC: Send a “blind courtesy copy” by including other recipient(s) in the header of the same email that is sent to the customer. The BCC recipient is not visible to the customer and he/she doesn’t know that a copy is sent to many addresses.
- Separate Email: Send a copy email as a separate email.
- Open the
Credit Memosection, then complete it similarly to
Save Configto finish the Sales Email configuration.
All are the instructions for you to configure and manage Magento 2 Sales Emails effectively. Hope that you do it right in order to achieve the best results.
How to recover abandonment carts for your store
Automatically sending emails to customers to remind them about their abandoned carts and offer them a discount, more shoppers will recover their carts and complete the checkout, learn more.
People also searched for
- magento 2 order confirmation email
- how to send order confirmation email in magento 2
- magento 2 order email
- order confirmation email magento 2
- magento 2 confirmation email
- magento 2 sales emails
- the order confirmation email is not sent magento 2
- magento 2 invoice email not sent
- magento 2 send invoice email
- magento 2 order confirmation email template
- magento 2 send order confirmation email after payment
- magento email notifications
- magento 2 change order confirmation email template
- magento 2 order confirmation email not sent to customer
- magento 2 send email after order
- magento 2 new order confirmation email sender
- magento 2 order confirmation email not sent
- how to send order confirmation email after successful payment in magento 2
- magento 2 order cancel email template
- magento order confirmation email template
- magento 2 order email template
- magento order confirmation email
- magento email sales notification
- magento 2 send order email copy to not working
- order confirmation email template magento
- order update email template
- magento sales email template
- magento 2 the order confirmation email is not sent
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x