How to configure Newsletters in Magento 2
Configuring Newsletter in the backend is required if you want to create newsletters for your site. Newsletters are important documents to inform clients regularly of your store’s activities particularly as promotions, discounts or loyalty programs. Thus, setting up newsletters is the perfect step for customer loyalty.
Within the configuration, you can give a confirmation link that the customers need to click on to complete the subscription process. The process that requires customers to take a secondary step to verify the subscription is called the double opt-in1 method. Applying this method will reduce the spam to your newsletters.
Tip: Using FREE Newsletter popup extension of Mageplaza can boost loyalty customer by email subscription.
To configure the newsletters, follow this tutorial:
Set up the Newsletter Subscription Options in Magento 2
- On the Admin Panel,
Stores > Settings > Configuration.
- In the
Subcription Optionssection, you need to do:
- Set the email template and sender to Success Email, Confirmation Email and Unsubscription Email that suscribers will receive.
- To require the customer’s confirmation, choose Yes in the
Need to Confirmfield.
- Allow guests who don’t have Magento account on your site receive newsletters, set
Allow Guest Subscriptionsto Yes.
Save Configto complete.
People also searched for
- magento 2 newsletter
- magento 2 newsletter subscription
- newsletter magento 2
- magento newsletter
- magento 2 disable newsletter
- magento 2 newsletter subscription success email not sending
- magento 2 newsletter subscription not working
- disable newsletter magento 2
- magento 2 newsletter template
- magento newsletter subscription
- magento 2 disable newsletter subscription success email
- magento disable newsletter subscription success email
- magento subscribe to newsletter
- magento 2 newsletter block
- magento newsletter spam
- magento 2 send newsletter
- configure newsletters magento 2
- magento 2 subscribe to newsletter programmatically
- newsletter subscription email template
- magento 2 check if customer is subscribed to newsletter
- magento 2 disable newsletter module
- magento 2 disable newsletter subscription
- how to setup a newsletter