Custom Checkout Fields for Magento 2v1.0.2
Magento 2 Custom Checkout Fields extension by Mageplaza allows online stores to add more checkout fields and display them on the different positions on the checkout page. This extension helps admins to collect sufficient information at the checkout step, perfect the order process, and satisfy customers.
- Display price tiers at the table form
- Collect more information at the checkout page
- Various input types for checkout fields
- Flexibly create checkout fields: Order comment, delivery time, surveys, gift wrap
- Checkout fields depending on shipping methods
- Show new checkout fields on Sales Orders Grid, PDF Invoice, Transactional emails
- Properly compatible with PDF Invoice, One Step Checkout, Extra Fee, Gift Wrap
- Work perfectly together
- 90-day money back guarantee
- FREE installation for all
You've just added this product to the cart:
Custom Checkout Fields Pro
Benefits of Custom Checkout Fields
On Magento 2 Default, the checkout fields only include some familiar information such as name, email address, delivery address and shipping method.
As a matter of fact, demand from online stores for more checkout attributes is reasonable. With additional attributes, customers’ orders are much more specific and individual, which supports stores satisfy customers more easily and perfectly
That store owners get all specific information of orders makes the trading process much easier.
When processing orders are faster, customers will feel more contented. Consequently, they are more likely to keep buying from the store and become loyal customers gradually.
The additional attributes to the checkout page with the expectation to understand customers’ wishes or feedbacks will help stores prove to be customer-oriented and more professional.
Collect more information at the checkout page
When Magento 2 Custom Checkout Fields is installed, this extension allows admins to create more fields on the checkout page. In addition, this extension is highly compatible with Magento 2 One Step Checkout.
This extension supports store owners to gain more customers’ information or expectation about their purchasing such as order comments, delivery time, surveys. For example, some additional questions may be:
- What another address can you receive the product?
- What time would you like to receive the product?
- What are your favorite products which you bought from our shop?
- Would you like to use the gift wrapping service?
- Please select your preferred gift pattern paper?
- Do you have any other notice before delivery?
- Do you have any feedback for our store?
- And any attributes without limitation if store owners find it necessary to process the orders successfully.
Various input types for checkout fields
There are 11 selections of input types that Mageplaza Custom Checkout Fields supports which are:
- Text Field
- Text Area
- Multiple Select
- Single Select with image
- Multi-Select with image
- Media Image
- Single File Attachment
Depending on the kind of attributes, product types or certain purposes of store owners, the input types are selected suitably.
Configure a field depending on others
It is possible to configure a field to make it dependent on the other related field(s). For instance, the attribute “Please select your preferred gift wrapping paper” will display in case customers have answered “Yes” to the question “Would you like to have your order gift-wrapped?”
In addition, a checkout filed can be displayed based on the selected shipping method. For example, gift wrapping will be applied with the shipping service as priority or first-class.
Display on Sales Order Grid, PDF Invoice and more
From the backend, admins can add extra checkout field to Sales Order Grid. Here can admins have an overview of all checkout field of the orders so it is much easier to update, follow and process customers’ orders. Noticeably, PDF Invoice and Transactional Emails sending to customers can also be added the new attributes easily. Please install PDF Invoice extension to apply custom order attributes. Learn more
With the frontend, on Checkout Page, additional checkout fields can also be added to different sections as Shipping Address, Shipping Method Top, Shipping Method Bottom, Payment Method Top, Payment Method Bottom, and Order Summary. Besides, login customers can view these attributes via the Order View Page.
Full Custom Checkout Fields Features
For store admins
Configuration and Properties
- Enable/ Disable the module
- Set default label for the checkout field
- Add attribute code used in the backend
- Select input types for the extra field
- Set default value
- Set the field to be required or not
- Select input validation
- Select input/output filter
- Enable to add to Sales Order Grid
- Allow adding the added fields to PDF Invoice
- Allow adding extra checkout fields to confirmation emails
- Able to set a field to depend on others and shipping method
- Choose positions for extra custom fields on the checkout page
- Enable tooltip with the guide for the fields
- Select store view and customer group that a field is visible to.
- Allow adding to Sales Order View
- Set the priority for a checkout field
- Be able to note more information to orders when checking out
- Be more likely to receive orders quickly and satisfactorily
To add order attributes to transactional emails, please follow this tutorial: How to insert to Transactional Emails.
Yes, it can be done easily by creating the new attribute named Order Comment from Manage Attributes section from admin backend.
Yes, it can be done easily by creating the new attribute named Delivery Time from Manage Attributes section from admin backend.
Yes, it can be done easily by creating this field from Manage Attributes section from admin backend. Note that please select drop-down input type for gift paper selection.
Can't find your feature?
Are you looking for a feature in Custom Checkout Fields. Tell Elle your wants and needs.