Email Attachments for Magento 2v4.0.2
Magento 2 Email Attachments extension allows attaching important billing documents as PDF invoice, Credit Memo, Shipment and adds Terms and Conditions to sales emails. This helps customers follow all purchasing information while checking emails from stores.
With default Magento, online store owners are not able to attach billing documents as PDF when they send sales emails to their customers. Instead, shop owners have to send invoices manually when customers make payments. This causes the inconvenience to both sellers and buyers, wasting time and resources.
With this extension, after customers place the order, a sale email will be sent to their registered email with full relevant information. Important billing documents including invoice, shipment, and credit memo in PDF file are also automatically attached to the sale emails to help customers avoid missing any important purchasing information.
- Speed of Delivery
- Cost Savings
- Data records
- Follow the purchasing procedure
- Compatible with PDF Invoice
- Reduce fees for postage or shippers
- Keep all billing documents in one place
- Keep customers upadted
For store admins
- Enable/ Disable the extension
- Fill Cc and Bcc addresses to send emails to many recipients
- Enable/ Disable to attach PDF file
- Select billing documents (Invoice, Shipment, Credit Memo) to attach PDF file
- Enable/ Disable to attach Terms and Conditions file
- Selects billing documents (Order, Invoice, Shipment, Credit Memo) to attach Terms and Conditions file
- 4 formats for uploading Terms and Conditions file: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .txt
- Compatible with PDF Invoice, Product Attachments and SMTP
- Notify stores’ policy early via email when making purchases
- Notify and easily store important billing documents: Invoice, Shipment, Credit Memo
- Follow all purchasing information easily via email.