Follow Up Email for Magento 2v1.0.0
Magento 2 Follow Up Email generate and send numerous triggered emails based on customer activity to build productive relationships with clients and increase the number of repeated purchases. Customize email templates and effectively manage email dispatch.
- Trigger emails related to events
- Customer-related follow up emails
- Wishlist follow up emails
- Follow up abandoned carts with emails
- Settings Follow up email on popups
- A/B Testing
- Detailed Reports
- Condition to start or stop an event
- Generate emails based on customer activity
- Schedule automatic emails dispatch
- Collect statistics with Google Analytics
- Looking for REST API, GraphQL? ETA: 2-4W Chat now.
You've just added this product to the cart:
Follow Up Email
You've just added this product to the cart:
Follow Up Email Pro
Why is Follow Up Email a must-have for the e-commerce store?
- By Monetate, email marketing drives more conversions than any other marketing channels, including search and social. In details, 4.24% of visitors from email marketing buy something as compared to 2.49% of visitors from search engines and 0.59% from social media
- By McKinsey, email is 40 times more effective to acquire new customers than Facebook and Twitter
- By MarketingSherpa, 72% of users prefer to receive promotional content through emails while only 17% prefer social media
Sending emails to customers is an effective way to launch/ maintain the connection to customers. This is a good way to take good care of customers during their shopping journey.
For example, from the first time a visitor signed up an account in your store, they would be welcomed. Then, they placed an order, they would be taken care of.
The shopping journey of a customer is counted by days, months or years. Therefore, the follow-up emails are a motivating tool to take care of customers and convert their consideration into their purchase.
Follow-up emails are typically effective in turning the abandoned carts into purchased ones because the emails remind shoppers timely about their forgotten items at the store.
Follow Up Email not only follows/ reminds customers about their activities but also support promotions such as attaching up-sell/ cross-sell products. Besides, the emails can give customers auto-generated coupon codes to motivate their further purchases.
Trigger emails related to events
5 event types Follow Up Email offers online store 5 types of events to trigger notification emails related to order, abandoned cart, customer, wishlist, and date.
The 1st trigger - order With order-related events, the notification emails will be triggered when order/ shipment/ invoice/ credit memo is created. And when there is any change in the status of the orders.
Customer-related follow-up emails
Customers are updated instantly with the events they are interfered with. In details, the customers are notified when:
- Register a customer account
- Subscribe for newsletter
- Unsubscribe for newsletter
- Submit a review
- The review is approved
- Customer’s birthday
- Customer’s group change
- No activity for a time
Wishlist follow-up emails
Customers’ wishlists should be taken good care because the wishlists are potential orders of customers in the future. Therefore, it will be a wise idea when the stores notify customers of the events related to their wishlists:
- Email customers when a wishlist is created
- Email when a product of the wishlist is on sales
- Email when a product of the wishlist is back to stock
- Email when customers share their wishlist to others
Follow up abandoned carts with emails
Remind of abandoned carts with the follow-up emails It is unable to prevent customers from leaving their cart deliberately or indeliberately. However, you can call them back with the follow-up emails to remind them of their incomplete carts.
Make customers remember their missing The email will make customers remember their missing or forgetting their shopping cart. They will be more likely to back to the store site to complete their shopping with a proper checkout.
Settings Follow Up Email on popups
Configure via popup For each campaign, store admins can create multiple events to send corresponding follow-up emails. Therefore, optimize the actions of settings, Follow Up Email extension supports the configuration of events and emails via popup.
Improve admin’s experience The popup is open when the store admin clicks to create any events and emails. Popup improves the working experience of the admin at the backend.
Testing to optimize To optimize the effectiveness of follow-up emails, the module supports stores to test 2 versions of an email with the A/B testing technique.
Compare results The store admin can make a change to the parent email to create the child one. Then two versions are implemented in the real situation and compare the results.
For each email, the analysis statistics are reported to the store admin at the backend. In details, the admin can know:
- The number of emails sent
- The number of email-opens
- The number of email-clicks
- Open rate
- Click rate
Depending on that, the store admin can know exactly the effectiveness of the emails to maintain or adjust the content or/and design appropriately
Condition to start or stop an event
The event will be activated or stopped if the customer’s order meets specific conditions. The condition list is corresponding to each event type.
- Order attribute conditions for order events
- Customer, order and product conditions for customer events
- Product attribute conditions for wishlist events
For example, only start sending a follow-up email for the customer’s review if the order number is at least 1.
Full Features List
Follow up email for store admin
- Enable/ Disable the extension
- Set the time to define the abandoned cart
- Set default sender name
- Set default sender email address
- Select sending copy email method
- Enter emails to receive copy emails
- Set time and order status condition to clear email log
- Add a new campaign: Name, status, description, start & end date
- Add a new event: Name, status, description, Event type, Cancel event
- Enable only sending emails to newsletter subscribers
- Add a new email: name, status, send after,
- Select cart price rule and add coupon code
- Enable suggesting related products, up-sells, cross-sells
- Compatible with other Magento 2 extensions: Abandoned Cart Email, Better Wishlist, Google Analytics, Better Reports
Follow up email for customers
- Be reminded about their activities
- Have better shopping experience