How to configure Magento 2 Contact Us form & Contact email address
The Contact Us link placed at the footer of the Magento 2 store allows customers to send a message directly to you by completing the form. Thanks to this contact method, any requests or concerns can be resolved effectively, which assists the customer support better. Hence, online businesses can build a close and long-term relationship with customers.
The Contact email address indicates the email recipient to which the forms are sent, and the email sender by which the store replies to customers. Magento sets
[email protected] as the default email address, but you may want to change it to your own here. To make sure it send to you inbox, you should enable SMTP. In addition, you also can customize the email templates, and upload your brand email logo here.
Why are Contact Us form and Contact email address essential for your online store?
Contact Us form can:
- Be a useful channel for customers to get in touch with the business
- Ensure the emails not get lost because of wrong address
- Save time when all important information is collected beforehand
- Store the conversation in the email inbox for future management
And rather than using the default email by Magento 2, contact email address configuration can:
- Be easier to remember
- Assign different emails for different purposes
- Assist the branding strategies
Here is the Contact us form in the frontend, visitors/customers can send you an email via this page.
After the form is submitted, a thank-you message appears. The contact-us-info block contains the form, and can be easily customized.
- Magento 2 Custom Form Module
- How to customize Email Template
- Four Steps To Create A Custom Form In Magento 2 - Devdocs
4 steps to configure Contact Us form in Magento 2
This tutorial will guide you through 4 steps to set up the Contact Us form:
- Step 1: Login to your Magento 2 backend
- Step 2: Configure Contact Us form
- Step 3: Customize Contact Us form
- Step 4: Check the result
Step 1: Login to your Magento 2 backend
- On the Admin sidebar, click
Stores. Then under
- In the panel on the left under
Step 2: Configure Contact Us form
After logging in the backend, now you can set up the Contact Us form, as well as configure the Contact email address as you wish:
- Expand the
Contact Ussection. If necessary, set
Enable Contact Usto “Yes”
- Expand the
Email Optionssection. Then, do the following:
- In the
Send Emailsto field, enter the email address where messages from the
Contact Usform are sent.
Email Senderto the store identity that appears as the sender of the message from the Contact Us form. For example: Custom Email 2.
- Set Email Template to the template that is used for messages sent from the Contact Us form.
- In the
When all the steps aren’t done, click
Step 3: Customize Contact Us form
Contact Us form is also an opportunity for you to provide essential information for your customers. You can include this content with ease after following these steps:
- On the Admin sidebar, click on
Content. Then under
- Find the Contact Us Info block in the list, and open in the Edit mode.
- Scroll down to the
Contentfield, and make any changes necessary.
- Use the editor toolbar to format the text, and add images and links.
- Click on
Show / Hide Editorto work directly with the HTML.
Step 4: Check the result
After setting up everything, click on
Save Block to get all done.
The bottom line
That is all you have to do to enable the Contact Us form, edit its content and the Contact email address. Obviously, it is vital for online stores when it comes to business and customer communication. This is general guidance, so if you have more questions, you can leave the comment in the comment box and we will reply as soon as possible.
Customization & Development Services?
8+ years of experiences in e-commerce & Magento has prepared us for any challenges, so that we can lead you to your success.Get free consultant
Explore Our Products:
People also searched for
- magento 2 contact form
- contact form magento 2
- magento 2 contact us page
- magento 2 contact us form
- magento 2 contact form email
- contact form in magento 2
- magento contact form email
- contact us email template for admin
- magento 2 contact page
- magento 2 contact us page url
- magento 2 get general contact email
- magento 2 custom contact form
- magento 2 contact us block missing
- magento 2 contact form not sending email
- magento 2 contact form not working
- magento 2 contact us
- magento contact us form
- magento2 contact form
- magento 2 contact forms
- contact us magento 2
- magento contact form
- magento contact form email template
- magento contact
- magento contact us
- contact page magento 2
- contacts form
- contact form magento
- custom contact form magento 2
- magento2 contact us page
- magento 2 create custom contact form
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x