How to configure Magento 2 Contact Us form & Contact email address
The Contact Us link on the footer of the store is an easy way for customers to keep in touch with you. Customers can complete the form to send a message to your store.
[email protected] as the default email address, but you may want to change it to your own here. To make sure it send to you inbox, you should enable SMTP. In addition, you also can customize the email templates, and upload your brand email logo here.
As known as an effective loyalty program, it provides a system of rewards for various customer behaviors. By rewarding buyers for performing specific actions such as repurchasing, subscribing, rating and reviewing, shopping doers are engaged and encouraged to commit to your online stores, read more …
Here are the Contact us form in the frontend, visitors/customers can send you an email via this page.
After the form is submitted, a thank-you message appears. The contact-us-info block contains the form, and can be easily customized.
- Magento 2 Custom Form Module
- How to customize Email Template
- Four Steps To Create A Custom Form In Magento 2 - Devdocs
4 steps to configure Contact Us form in Magento 2
- Step 1: Login to your Magento 2 backend
- Step 2: Configure Contact Us form
- Step 3: Customize Contact Us form
- Step 4: Check the result
Step 1: Login to your Magento 2 backend
- On the Admin sidebar, click
Stores. Then under
- In the panel on the left under
Step 2: Configure Contact Us form
- Expand the
Contact Ussection. If necessary, set
Enable Contact Usto “Yes”
- Expand the
Email Optionssection. Then, do the following:
- In the
Send Emailsto field, enter the email address where messages from the
Contact Usform are sent.
Email Senderto the store identity that appears as the sender of the message from the Contact Us form. For example: Custom Email 2.
- Set Email Template to the template that is used for messages sent from the Contact Us form.
- In the
When all the steps aren’t done, click
Step 3: Customize Contact Us form
- On the Admin sidebar, click on
Content. Then under
- Find the Contact Us Info block in the list, and open in the Edit mode.
- Scroll down to the
Contentfield, and make any changes necessary.
- Use the editor toolbar to format the text, and add images and links.
- Click on
Show / Hide Editorto work directly with the HTML.
Step 4: Check the result
After setup everything, click on
Save Block to get all done.
People also searched for
- magento 2 contact form
- contact form magento 2
- magento 2 contact us page
- magento 2 contact us form
- magento 2 contact form email
- contact form in magento 2
- magento contact form email
- contact us email template for admin
- magento 2 contact page
- magento 2 contact us page url
- magento 2 get general contact email
- magento 2 custom contact form
- magento 2 contact us block missing
- magento 2 contact form not sending email
- magento 2 contact form not working
- magento 2 contact us
- magento contact us form
- magento2 contact form
- magento 2 contact forms
- contact us magento 2
- magento contact form
- magento contact form email template
- magento contact
- magento contact us
- contact page magento 2
- contacts form
- contact form magento
- custom contact form magento 2
- magento2 contact us page
- magento 2 create custom contact form
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x