How to Translate CMS Pages in Magento 2
Translating CMS Pages is one of the supported way to develop your business on the global. This means you can create a translated site and then make it visible on a specific store view for your customers. To set the content page for the translation, you have to create a new page with the same URL to assign it to the store. After configuring, you will update the CMS page for the specific view with the translated text.
To Translate CMS Page in Magento 2, following steps:
- On the Admin Panel,
Content > Elements > Pages.
- Find the page that needs to be translated, and open it in the edit mode.
- Copy the
URL Keyto the clipboard. Then, tap the
Backbutton to get back to the Pages grid.
- Click on
Add New Page, you need:
- Translate the
- Paste the
URL Keythat you have copied before
- In the upper-left corner, select
Store Viewfor the translation display
- On the left panel, under
Page Information, select
Content, then insert the translated text for the page.
- Create the
Layoutfor the page in the
- Complete the translation for
- Translate the
Save Pageto complete, and flush the cache if promopted.
- Go to the storefront and use the language chooser to check the translation on the store view. Some elements such as the company footer links block and the welcome message also need to be translated.
not your workload
Simple, powerful tools to grow your business. Easy to use, quick to master and all at an affordable price.Get Started
Explore Our Products:
People also searched for
- Translate CMS Pages Magento 2
- magento 2 translate text cms page
- magento 2 translate cms page
- cms translation
- translate sites
- magento website translation
- cms website translation
- multi language cms
- website cms translation
- translation cms
- how to translate a page
- magento 2 duplicate cms page
- magento 2 duplicate cms page & block
- translate cms pages magento 2
- translate this page
- affiliate translate
- magento 2 translation
- cms pages
- translate a page
- cms translations
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x