Magento 2: How to Insert Products on Homepage
The homepage can be considered as the most important part of every website, as customers will see your homepage first before they decide to stay or not. A poorly-designed and uninformative homepage is not going to engage or retain customers. Hence, your job is to make the homepage really appealing, and use it to persuade them to take actions.
The first step to increase conversions and reduce bounce rates can be inserting products on your homepage. Imagine that when they visit your website and they see the products that attract them, they are more likely to purchase the products or stay for further exploration. Besides, you also can insert manufacturers / brands in home page by following this guide. In this article, we will show how to insert products on the homepage with only some simple steps.
Tips: Use Mageplaza Product Slider (Free) to add Featured products, Best seller products to Homepage or anywhere you want. Scroll down to see other benefits you can get!
5 Steps to Insert Products on the homepage in Magento 2:
- Step 1: Navigate to Content > Page
- Step 2: Select Edit under Actions menu
- Step 3: Choose Catalog Products List option
- Step 4: Select Category and click on Insert widget button
- Step 5: Click on Save page to finish
Step 1: Navigate to Content > Page
First, you need to log in to Magento 2 admin panel on your store. Navigate to
Here the pages will display and you will see all of your store’s pages.
Step 2: Select Edit under Actions menu
Homepage title, from the
Select drop down, select
Edit drop down under
Now go to
Content section and click on
Step 3: Choose Catalog Products List option
Insert Widget page will appear, select
Catalog Products List option for the
Widget type. Mageplaza can help you list featured products, bestsellers, new arrivals, daily deals in the homepage easily, see how.
Step 4: Select Category and click on Insert widget button
On the next page, there is a
Conditions attribute, select
Category from the options and choose the
category you want to show on the homepage of your store. Then, click on
Step 5: Click on Save page to finish
Come back to the
Content tab, you will see an icon for
Products in the text box. Click on
Save Page button to complete the changing of the page.
Why should you use the Product Slider on Homepage?
With the same goal of showcasing the products, this Product Slider is definitely better for your store. Why is that, you ask? Here are a few benefits:
- Easily get customers’ attention by showing products in attractive animation
- Create recommendations and suggestions by customized display rules
- Provide more information thanks to custom product elements (price, add to cart, add to wishlist, compare, etc.)
- Insert the slider anywhere you want
- Support different devices: PC, laptops, and mobile phones.
We believe doing all these steps is so easy for you. Now, it’s time to insert new products on the homepage which helps attract your customers as well as increase the traffic and boost sales for your Magento 2 store. To upgrade your homepage attractiveness, don’t hesitate to use our Product Slider module. Feel free to share any doubts you have, and we will try our best to support you.
not your workload
Simple, powerful tools to grow your business. Easy to use, quick to master and all at an affordable price.Get Started
Explore Our Products:
People also searched for
- magento 2 show products on homepage
- display new products on homepage magento 2
- magento 2 featured products on homepage
- how to edit homepage in magento 2
- how to add featured product in magento 2
- magento show products on homepage
- magento 2 show categories on homepage
- magento 2 display products on homepage by category
- magento featured products on homepage
- magento 2 edit homepage
- magento 2 homepage
- magento 2 homepage template
- magento 2 all products page
- display products on homepage magento
- display specific category products on homepage magento 2
- how to edit magento home page
- magento show categories on homepage
- magento show featured products on homepage
- magento display products on cms page
- magento display products on homepage by category
- magento 2 custom homepage
- how to add products in magento
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x