Import Export CMS for Magento 2v4.0.3
Magento 2 Import Export CMS extension help assists transfer data of CMS Pages/Blocks from M1 site to M2 site or Magento 2 to any other data sources easily. This simplifies the data-update process of online stores to become faster and more effective.
In Magento 2 Default, the data is allowed to be export or import is limited at the separated details such as product, pricing, customers and addresses. Store owners can not import/ export data of a CMS page or block. In Magento 2 Default, the notification after importing and exporting is also too simple. There is not any details related to data.
The format type used for import/ export data in Magento 2 Default is restricted in only CSV. This causes the inconvenience for store owners. In Magento 2 Default, store owners have to go to a separated Import or Export page to do action. There is no support of popup.
- Transfer CMS Page or Block data within different systems
- Update data of CMS Pages/ Blocks easily
- Import/ Export a page/ block more conveniently
- Various format types are supported
- Export data to both CMS and XML files
- Notification with details
- Enable/Disable the module
- Select fields of a CMS page to export
- Select fields of a CMS block to export
Import CMS Pages/Blocks
- Select file type which is used to import data
- Download and edit the downloaded file
- Select action of importing process: Add/Update, Replace, Delete
- Stop the import process or ignore errors when there are errors
- Enter the error number to pause the import process
- Enter the marker to separate fields in a column, in the value of a cell
- Enter the marker to enclose the value in a column
- Upload the input file to import data
- Input the location for the image files if included in the input data
- Check data and view validation results
- Fix the errors or if there is no error, go ahead with importing
- Compatible with Mageplaza extensions: Import Export Categories, Mass Product Actions, Product Attachments...
Export CMS Pages/Blocks
- Select the page/block to export data
- Select file format to export: CSV or XML