How to Setup Crazy Egg on Magento 2
Google Tag Manager is a perfect free tool that makes it easy to add and update site tags like conversion tracking, web analytics, remarketing, and more. You can accomplish them with just a few clicks. In today’s article, we’ll show you how to set up Crazy Egg as a new tag in Google Tag Manager.
First of all, we need to understand what Crazy Egg is?
For Magento 2 shop owners, the efficiency of the business is the most important factor that they care. They want their websites not only customizable but also attractive, eye-catching and attracting customers. With Crazy Egg, it will help you better understand the behavior of your customers and from that, you can improve your business. Crazy Egg is an online application that provides you with an eye tracking tool like Heatmap, Scroll map, Overlay, and Confetti. Crazy Egg’s sharp and intuitive tools will help you track every detailed activity of the website and discover hidden profits based on visitor activity.
Some related posts:
How to setup Crazy Egg on Magento 2
To setup Crazy Egg, follow 3 steps:
- Step 1: Install Mageplaza Google Tag Manager
- Step 2: Sign into your Google Tag Manager account
- Step 3: Enter your Crazy Egg account number
Step 1: Install Mageplaza GTM
Get Container ID for setting Magento
Setup in Magento
Magento Admin > Mageplaza > Google Tag Manager > Settings
- Choose Yes to enable the module.
- Enter Container ID from Google into Google Tag ID field.
Step 2: Sign into your Google Tag Manager account
- From the dashboard, choose
Add a New Tag
Add a New Tagas an image below:
- Click on the pencil icon in the top right and Select
- First, you click on the pencil icon in
- Next, choose ` Crazy Egg` tool
Step 3: Enter your Crazy Egg account number
- If you have the Crazy Egg account, you enter your Crazy Egg account number as the image following:
- If you don’t have the Crazy Egg account, please sign up here: Signup Crazy Egg account
- Under Triggering choose
- Next, select
Savein the top right, then select
Publishto publish the script to all pages of your site.
- Then, choose
- Configure AdRoll Smart Pixel
- Configure Facebook Remarketing
- Configure Google Adwords Remarketing
- Add Google Surveys
- Setup Google Trusted Stores
- configure Bing Ads Universal Event Tracking
- Configure Google Optimize
- Configure Hotjar Tracking Code
- Configure Linkedin Insight
- Configure Mouseflow Session Replay, Heatmaps, Funnels, Forms
VanessaVanessa is content marketing at Mageplaza. Vanessa is a content marketing creator at Mageplaza. As an ordinary customer, already had a special interest in online shopping, and up to now, has spent more than two years discovering online distribution channels as well as E-commerce platforms.
People also searched for
- magento 2
- crazy egg
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x