How to Setup Google Adwords Remarketing on Magento 2
Remarketing is a very important part of a digital marketing campaign when a customer visits your website and they leave without shopping or placing any service, and this means you have lost the opportunity to get a customer. Google Remarketing will help you continue advertising to these audiences as they travel anywhere in the Google system or otherwise resell your product to a customer who has ever been interested in your product. Can you make them change their mind?
Remarketing campaigns through Google AdWords will give advertisers a perfect tactic to boost high-value potential visitors back to your site and help increase conversion rates significantly.
With Google AdWords and Google Universal Analytics, these are great Google tools that help you optimize content and analyze customer traffic on your website. If you want to improve your website traffic as well as to attract the potential customers, this is an attractive opportunity to reach out to them. In addition, managing your marketing campaigns is also easier and more effective with these tools.
Some related posts:
In this article, I will introduce you how to configure Google Adwords Remarketing on Magento 2 store.
How to configure Google Adwords Remarketing on Magento 2
To configure Google Adwords Remarketing:
- Step 1: Install Mageplaza GTM
- Step 2: Install Google Analytics Universal
- Step 3: Create audiences segment
- Step 4: Create a Adword Remarketing Campaign
- Step 5: Monitor and optimize the remarketing campaign
Step 1: Install Mageplaza GTM
Get Container ID for setting Magento
Setup in Magento
Magento Admin > Mageplaza > Google Tag Manager > Settings
- Choose Yes to enable the module.
- Enter Container ID from Google into Google Tag ID field.
Step 2: Install Google Analytics Universal
Create Tagin GTM, then select the Google Analytics tag template.
- Configure your tag by naming it
GA Pageview, then add your Google Analytics property. Finally, choose
Track Type. Select your firing triggers. To make a basic Google Analytics installation, select ‘All Pages’. This means that the Google Analytics tag will fire or fire on every page of your site.
Step 3: Create audiences segment
- Access the Google website and create an new account on Google Adword
- Open the
Viewthat includes the segment you want to use.
+ Add Segmentto create audiences segment
Step 4: Create a Adword Remarketing Campaign
- Sign in to Google Adword
+ Campaignand select
Display Network onlyto create a remarketing campaign
Step 5: Monitor and optimize the remarketing campaign
- In this final step, you need to follow and manage the remarketing campaign to make sure that your remarketing campaign delivers the highest performance for your Magento 2 store.
- How to Configure AdRoll Smart Pixel
- How to Configure Facebook Remarketing
- How to Add Google Surveys
- How to Setup Crazy Egg
- How to Setup Google Trusted Stores
- How to configure Bing Ads Universal Event Tracking
- How to Configure Google Optimize
- How to configure Hotjar Tracking Code
- How to configure Linkedin Insight
- How to configure Mouseflow Session Replay, Heatmaps, Funnels, Forms
not your workload
Simple, powerful tools to grow your business. Easy to use, quick to master and all at an affordable price.Get Started
Explore Our Products:
People also searched for
- magento 2 remarketing
- magento 2 google remarketing
- magento google remarketing
- magento remarketing
- magento google remarketing extension
- magento 2 remarketing extension
- google remarketing magento
- magento dynamic remarketing
- magento remarketing extension
- google adwords remarketing
- magento 2 google remarketing extension
- magento retargeting
- magento 2 perfect audience tracking
- google adwords remarketing tutorial
- dynamic remarketing magento
- where to place google remarketing code
- where to put remarketing code
- google remarketing tutorial
- google adwords remarketing code
- google adwords remarketing campaign
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x