How to Setup Google Adwords Conversion Tracking in Magento 2
Google Adwords and Google Universal Analytics are both the awesome Google tools that help you optimize your content, analyze your traffic, and connect your catalog to shopping aggregators and marketplaces. In fact, Google Adwords is the biggest search advertisement provider with more than 65% market share (Statista).
Google Adwords tool allows store owners advertise their websites as ads in the Google Search Results in order to drive more traffic. However, reaching your audience is one thing, but tracking the conversions to manage your advertising campaigns and see what you can do to improve is what matters the most.
In today’s tutorial, I will introduce you the way to set up Google Adwords on Magento 2 stores. If you want to learn more about Google Universal Analytics, follow our previous topic here.
2 Steps to Setup Google Adwords Conversion Tracking in Magento 2
Step 1: Register Google Adwords account
First, you have to get yourself a Google Adwords account. If you already have one, continue following Step 2.
If not, please access the Google website, and create your own new account on Google Adwords.
Step 2: Set the Magento Configuration
Now, go to the Admin backend and start configuring:
- Login to Magento 2 Admin, on the Admin Panel,
Stores > Settings > Configuration.
- On the left panel, under
- Open the
Google Adwordssection, you need to do:
- Enable the Google Adwords by choosing Yes for that field.
- Fill your Google Adwords ID in the
- In the
Conversion Languagefield, choose the language that is defined in your Google Adwords script.
- In the Conversion Format field, fill the number that is taken from your Google AdWords script.
- In the Conversion Color field, fill the hexadeciamal value from your Google AdWords script.
- In the Conversion Label field, fill the text string from your Google AdWords script.
- Set the Conversion Value Type to a dynamic variable based on the Total Cost of sales.
Save Configto complete.
Download Google Adwords Conversion
To get a conversion tracking tool with more than 70 tag types support and 5 powerful data reports which can assist your remarketing campaigns at a higher level, check this module out:
Google Adwords Conversion Tracking in Magento 2 provides online stores with a chance to keep track of their ad performance to upgrade future marketing campaigns. With these 2 simple steps, we believe you can set it up at a glance. And don’t forget to take a look at this Google Tag Manager solution to effortlessly manage your marketing campaigns.
not your workload
Simple, powerful tools to grow your business. Easy to use, quick to master and all at an affordable price.Get Started
Explore Our Products:
People also searched for
- magento 2 adwords conversion tracking
- magento 2 google adwords
- google adwords magento 2
- magento google ads
- magento adwords conversion tracking
- magento conversion tracking
- magento google adwords conversion tracking
- magento google adwords
- magento 2 conversion tracking
- magento adwords
- magento google analytics conversion tracking
- magento 2 google remarketing
- conversion magento
- adwords conversion tracking
- how to setup conversion tracking in google adwords
- setup google adwords conversion tracking magento 2
- magento 2 google remarketing extension
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x