How to Configure Google Optimize on Magento 2
Google Optimize is a new Google site testing platform. It allows you to quickly and easily check the page design as well as to change the content. Besides that, it will monitor the performance of the test and will tell you which version is the best. This is a great free platform for customers.
Integrate this tool into your Magento 2 store to experience the great things that it brings.
To get the best results, in today’s article we will guide how to configure Google Optimize on Magento 2.
How to configure Google Optimize on Magento 2
To configure Google Optimize on Magento 2, follow 3 steps:
- Step 1: Install Mageplaza Google Tag Manager
- Step 2: Create a new tag
- Step 3: Configure Google Analytics Page
Step 1: Install Mageplaza Google Tag Manager
Get Container ID for setting Magento
Setup in Magento
- Log in to
Magento Admin > Mageplaza > Google Tag Manager > Settings
- Choose Yes to enable the module.
- Enter Container ID from Google into Google Tag ID field.
Some Related links:
Step 2: Create a new tag
- Click on
New Tagin the GTM account and change the name of the tag
- Enter your Google Analytics Tracking ID and your Optimize container ID
- Click on
more settingsand configure the
fields to setand
advanced configurationsas your Google analytics tags
Savethis tag without adding triggers.
Step 3: Configure Google Analytics Page
Open Google Analytics Page View tag, then edit
Tag Configurations >
Advanced Settings >
Tag Sequencing. Next, click on
Fire a Tag Before GA Pageview tag fires box and choose your Google Optimize tag as a
Savethe Google Analytics Pageview tag. And remember repeating this process on any other tags as relevant. In this step, select
Save to finish the process of the configuration this tag.
- Configure AdRoll Smart Pixel in Magento 2
- Configure Facebook Remarketing in Magento 2
- Configure Google Adwords Remarketing in Magento 2
- Setup Crazy Egg in Magento 2
- Setup Google Trusted Stores in Magento 2
- Configure Bing Ads Universal Event Tracking in Magento 2
- How to Add Google Surveys in Magento 2
- Configure Hotjar Tracking Code in Magento 2
- Configure Linkedin Insight in Magento 2
- Configure Mouseflow Session Replay, Heatmaps, Funnels, Forms
VanessaVanessa is content marketing at Mageplaza. Vanessa is a content marketing creator at Mageplaza. As an ordinary customer, already had a special interest in online shopping, and up to now, has spent more than two years discovering online distribution channels as well as E-commerce platforms.
People also searched for
- google optimize magento
- google website optimizer login
- google optimize
- optimizely magento 2
- google website optimizer script
- ab testing magento 2
- google optimize tutorial
- google website optimizer tutor
- optimize google
- google optimize installation
- google optimize gtm
- google optimize setup
- hotjar google optimize
- what is google optimize
- google optimize login
- optimize container id
- google optimize id
- google optimise
- google optimize tag manager
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x