Shipping Rules for Magento 2v4.0.2
Magento 2 Shipping Rules extension allows you to create sets of conditions which control the way your orders are shipped to customers. It includes rules about weight, value, destination-based, SKU based, box and so on. Shipping Rules extension help store owners adjust shipping cost suitably and fairly to particular situations.
Currently, in Magento 2 Default, shipping methods are fixed by a selection list. Online store owners are unable to create new shipping rules based on the diversity of item conditions, shopping cart attributes and particular purchasing situations as follows:
- Specific shipping rate for specific cart attributes: subtotal/item quantity/weight
- Specific item attributes: category/colour/...
Magento 2 Shipping Rules extension is the proper solution to create unlimed shipping rules to meet the specific expectation of store owners.
Shipping Rules' Full Features
For store admins
- Enable/ Disable the module
- Allow/ Disallow applying the rule for backend order
- Set name for the rule
- Set description to explain the rule
- Set status for the rule
- Select shipping methods
- Set conditions for the rule based on cart price rules
- Set the way to apply fee
- Set minimum and maximum for shipping fee total
- Set counting type, fee amount for shipping fee for the whole cart
- Set counting type, fee amount for shipping fee for each item
- Allow/ Disallow applying the shipping rule for free shipping items
- Include/ Exclude tax and/ or discount
- Compatible with Mageplaza's extension: Extra Fee, Shipping Restrictions, Multiple flat rates shipping, Free Shipping Bar.
- View shipping rates on Shopping Cart Page
- View shipping rates on Checkout One Page