Magento 2 Free Shipping Bar Extensionv4.0.1
Magento 2 Free Shipping Bar extension helps increase your customers' shopping cart size by delivering a tempting offer. The module works as a reminder of the extra benefits buyers get when they spend more on your store.
- Work perfectly together
- 90-day money back guarantee
- FREE installation for all
You've just added this product to the cart:
Free Shipping Bar Pro
How Free Shipping Bar works for Magento 2 stores
Free shipping, nowadays, has no longer been considered as an extra benefit. It's more likely to be a standard in e-commerce, even when it sounds so unreasonable to most online stores. According to Wharton marketing professor David Bell, an amount of only $6.99 saved by a free shipping offer is more tempting than other discounts which help a customer cut down $10. This figure shows that free shipping is much more appreciated by online shoppers.
Also, according to VWO ecommerce survey conducted in 2014, about trends and insights to find and convert buyers, nearly one-fourth of online buyers were happy to spend more than their initial purpose to win a free shipping. This phenomenon commonly happens for some obvious reasons: customers love free stuff, and they find purchasing this way more familiar. When buyers know that they will benefit if they buy a little more, they will be willing to check out with a bigger shopping cart.
This is why Free Shipping Bar works amazingly on Magento 2 stores. A reminder is displayed to buyers to motivate them to add more items to cart. Through this, online stores can convince their customers to check out with a bigger shopping cart. Conversion rates and sales, consequently, increase significantly.
Also according to VWO ecommerce survey, roughly 30% of online shopping carts were abandoned because of unexpected shipping costs. This concerning figure is unhealthy for your business. However, by providing free shipping, this problem seems to be eliminated easily. This offer on your store may also attract them to come back for further purchases.
Even if some buyers do not mind paying for delivery, they will be even easily convinced to extend their shopping carts by adding more items as these customers are more willing to spend extra on your store. This is why 60% of online retailers use free shipping as one of the most powerful marketing tools.
FEATURED FREE SHIPPING BAR!
View Mageplaza Free Shipping Bar on Actual Magento 2 Stores
Display free shipping offer
Depending on the configuration, a free shipping bar can be shown on any page at any places on your online store. You either display the bar on all pages or specific pages.
Plus, on a page, you are offered 4 default positions to display free shipping bar. Also, store admins can insert a snippet to show the shipping bar in any place you want.
The free shipping bar can be customized to convey the message the way you want. You are free to change the template and design to match your store's theme.
Show messages based on current cart total
Based on the customer's current shopping cart total, Mageplaza Free Shipping Bar Magento 2 will automatically calculate and show a relevant message to the buyer. There are three standard messages which match three shopping phases:
- The initial message: first shown to the buyer as an announcement about your store's free shipping threshold.
- The below-goal messages: before the customer's order reaches your free shipping threshold, the module continuously calculates the buyer's shopping cart total to show relevant messages. The messages motivate the customer to add more items to cart in order to get free shipping.
- The achieve-goal message: shown to the customer when the shopping cart total reaches your free shipping threshold.
The cart total calculation process is automatic, and all messages are displayed automatically and respectively.
Flexible design and customization
Store admins are free to edit Mageplaza's pre-made templates for free shipping bars or to create a brand new one with only some simple clicks.
Steps to make a template are simple. Admins can choose colors, text font and text size to match the store's theme.
All of the progress messages can be customized to optimize the effectiveness of your free shipping bar.
Download 18 Premade Patterns Pack.
Full Magento 2 Free Shipping Bar Features
Free Shipping Bar for store admins
- Enable/disable module
- Display relevant messages depending on customers' current shopping cart total
- Allow customers to click on the block to go to another page
Free Shipping Bar management grid
- Manage free shipping bars in a grid on the backend
- Quick delete a free shipping bar
- Quick pause a free shipping bar
- Duplicate a pre-made free shipping bar
- Edit a premade free shipping bar
- Add a new free shipping bar
Free Shipping Bar configuration
- Name a free shipping bar to distinguish from others
- Enable/disable a free shipping bar
- Select store views for a free shipping bar
- Select a timeframe to display the block
- Set a goal for buyers to get free shipping service
- Adjust messages to display to buyers depending on the current order total
- Allow/disallow a link inserted to the free shipping bar
- Select a template for the block
- Create a new template for the block
- Customize the template
- Upload an image to use for the template
- Support Google fonts
- Ability to instantly preview templates
- Include pages to display free shipping bars
- Exclude pages to display free shipping bars
- Display the bar at unlimited positions on a page by using a snippet
- Compatible with others Promotions Extensions: Daily Deal, Coupon Code, Also Viewed,...
Free Shipping Bar for buyers
- View free shipping bars with relevant messages depending on shopping cart total
- Notice of free shipping at anywhere on the store
- Be reminded of how much they have to spend more to get free shipping
- Be navigated to another page when clicking on the bar
Free Shipping Bar extension for Magento 2 only works as an announcement. The goal displayed on the block is just a number defined by admins on the backend. This goal does not set any rules for your shipping fee. You should configure the Minimum Order Amount at Configuration > Sales > Shipping Method > Free Shipping to match the goal. Refer here for more information
Absolutely. Any changes in the design will be instantly displayed in the Preview Template section, so admins can view before setting it live.
The bar which has a higher priority will be displayed. Be aware that there can be more than one free shipping bars displayed at different pages within your store.
Admins can totally use this extension to create Promo bars on their online stores. In this case, admins can skip using the field Goal on the backend, and enter the text they want to display.