Magento 2 Who Bought This Also Bought Extension
Who Bought This Also Bought extension for Magento 2 developed by Mageplaza provides many outstanding features which help Magento online store owners increase their revenue as well as improve shoppers’ satisfaction.
- Automatically displays related products based on customers’ purchase history
- Appears on the Product Page, Category Page and Cart Page
- Easy to customize the layout
- Displays other information with suggested products
- 100% Open Source & Customizable
- Product recommendations: Auto Related Products, Frequently Bought Together
- Compatible with Mageplaza GDPR - Helps stores comply GDPR
- Work perfectly together
- 90-day money back guarantee
- FREE installation for all
You've just added this product to the cart:
Who Bought This Also Bought Pro
Magento 2 Who Bought This Also Bought extension developed by Mageplaza provides many outstanding features which help Magento online store owners increase their revenue as well as improve shoppers’ satisfaction. Based on the order status recorded after previous purchasing processes, suggested products will be displayed on the Product Page, Category Page and Cart with multiple options. Hence, not only does this extension help boost your shop’s sales, but also satisfies your customers.
How it works
Who Bought This Item Also Bought extension applies the order status(es) on your site to automatically select related products and display them on your site.
Based on the up-to date purchase history in your online store, the extension will track the products bought together and displays them when one item is being viewed or added to cart. The more buying history is recorded and the more plentiful the purchased items are, the better results for suggested products will be presented.
Problem & Solutions
Let imagine that you own an online store selling high-tech gadgets and a visitor is coming across. Quickly, he finds a laptop amazing and decides to proceed the checkout with that laptop only, quits your site and doesn’t notice to other stuff. Later on, he looks for a backpack for the laptop and visits another website.
Right there, he buys the backpack along with an adapter, earphones and some other accessories. Then, he finds this online store so convenient and user-friendly, he adds this site to his favorites and keeps shopping there in future.
You might think this site is lucky, but no, this is because the site has a smart extension Who Bought This Item Also Bought developed by our Mageplaza team.
Magento 2 Who Bought This Item Also Bought has a user-friendly interface which can easily adapt to multiple devices such as laptops, tablets and mobiles.
Automatic suggest related products
Only by having done several steps in the backend, suggested products will be automatically displayed in your online store in a precise and effective way. The extension is so user-friendly that even a novice admin can quickly familiarize himself with.
Display in several places
Suggested products can be displayed in a block and sited in three different pages depending on what you set in the backend. The two main positions are to be at the top or the bottom of the page.
- Product Page
- Category Page
- Shopping Cart
Who Bought This Item Also Bought can be easily configured to display the suggested-products blocks in the Product Page, Category Page or Cart Page. Besides, the block can be shown at the top or bottom of the page, and can be arranged as a slider or multiple lines. This flexibility in the layout brings better look for your store and makes it more noticeable for customers by displaying suggested items in eye-catching blocks.
Full Features List of Who Bought This Also Bought
For store admins
- Allows the store admin to enable and disable module with ease
- Automatically suggests extra products based on the order status recorded from previous purchasing
- Restricts the number of suggested products displayed in a block or allows showing all the suggestions.
- Allows the admin to enable and/or disable module in three pages: Product Page, Category Page and Cart Page.
- Enable naming the block in each page or keeping the title Who Bought This Item Also Bought as default.
- Displays the suggested products block at different positions on page (at the top of page or at the bottom of page)
- Allows the admin to select layout for suggested products
- Allows showing product’s price and rating below each suggested item
- Allows customers to visit the Review section of the product when clicking the Review button.
- Allows showing the Add to Cart and Add to Compare buttons
- Allows the store admin to use command lines to reindex module in case the site contains an excessive number of products or orders.
- Who Bought This Also Bought management grid
- Admin can choose to apply for free items or not
- Use Magento Reindex to update also bought data
- Rest API & GraphQL is supported
- Responsive design
- Open source 100%.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User-friendly interface.
- 1-year Support.
- Lifetime Update.
- 60 days guarantee money back.
- Fully compatible with Mageplaza extensions
- Supports multiple stores.
- Supports multiple languages.
Can't find your feature?
Are you looking for a feature in Who Bought This Also Bought. Tell Elle your wants and needs.