Magento 2 Multiple Shipping Flat Rates extensionv1.1.2
Magento 2 Multiple Shipping Flat Rates Shipping by Mageplaza is regarded as a must-have extension which assists store owners to diversify the shipping charges based on different countries. This brings benefits to both store owners and customers.
You've just added this product to the cart:
Multiple Shipping Flat Rates Pro
How does it work?
Multiple Flat Rates Shipping extension helps you create up to 5 flat rates based on various conditions and prices. At the backend, admin can limit the access of specific customer groups to specific flat rates. Let's experience our demo video to grasp all highlight features and more!
Problems & Solutions
It is well understood that international brands in the world would like
to clarify the shipping charges because the actual distance directly affects
their delivery effort, especially the big geographic difference among countries.
Hence, the demand for distinctive flat shipping rates has risen sharply.
When customers in all countries are charged with the same shipping rate, it is likely that they will feel unfair. As a consequence, the carts from close distances will be abandoned easily during the checkout process.
By default, Magento restricts online stores to merely one flat shipping rate which applied in all cases, regardless of any international destinations.
Appointing a suitable flat shipping rate to specific destinations will helps shop owners balance their benefits, and decide shipping methods effectively.
Flat shipping rates are different based on countries will lead to the trust of customers about the store’s fee calculation. Besides, they will feel that the international store is professional. Hence, customers will feel pleased to pay for and process checkout.
Multi-flat shipping rates will become the effective extra function to Magento 2 Default and the good solution to online stores based on Magento 2 Platform.
Add 5 more shipping flat rates
As the great support to Magento 2 Default, Mageplaza Multiple Shipping Flat Rates extension helps admin create and configure up to 5 more different shipping rates depending on various countries.
From the backend, admins can easily set the title, for example, the name of the country for each flat rate to help customers easily find the exact rate displayed on the Product page and Checkout page.
Only the customers from applicable countries which are already set from the backend can access shipping flat rate. With the buyers from non-applicable countries, an error message can be customized to display to inform customers instantly. An example of the message can be “Sorry, this shipping method is not available in this country now!”
This non-application can be used in case the store owners have not targeted their products to one or some countries yet.
AVADA Marketing Automation by Mageplaza (recommended)
All-in-one platform for email marketing that allows you to:
- Follow up and convert customers by Automation Campaigns: Welcome series, Abandoned Cart emails, Order follow up, Cross-sell, Upsell emails
- Promote your brand and quickly drive sales by sending mass Newsletter Emails
- Send your messages to the right people and increase conversions with Advanced Segmentation
- Collect leads and deliver promotions with stunning Signup Forms, and Spin to Win
Full Features List
For store admins
- Enable/ Disable each flat rate
- Set method name
- Set sort order for flat rate displaying
- Set display title for flat rate
- Choose specific countries applied
- Customize error message if not applicable
- Allow/ Disallow showing method if not applicable
- Compatible with Magento 2 extensions: Free Shipping Bar, Shipping Rules, Shipping Restrictions, Extra Fee,
- Be well aware of shipping rate policy
- Be allowed/ disallowed to access certain flat shipping rates
- View flat shipping rates in a specific order
- Be notified about shipping rate availability
With Multiple flat rates extension by Mageplaza, you can add up to 5 extra different shipping rates at the same time.
Yes, absolutely. You can do from the admin backend by setting an order for display positions of each flat rate.
Yes, it can be done easily by choosing any countries you want on the backend.
You can inform the buyers coming from those countries an error message to tell them about shipping policy. The messages can be customized easily from the backend.
Can't find your feature?
Are you looking for a feature in Multiple Shipping Flat Rates. Tell Elle your wants and needs.