The conversion rate is one of the top priorities of e-commerce stores because it is the leading factor to purchase decision. Therefore, it is essential for every online store to invest in methods to boost the conversion rate and improve store’s sales. CRO is the mix package to help the online stores to equip and upgrade the store sites with advanced functions to improve UI UX and motivate shopping behavior much more effectively.
- Simplify checkout page to one-page format
- Ajax loading and multi-filter category page
- Feature appealing daily deals to customers and motivates them to purchase
- Add countdown clocks to special products or offers
- Increase customers' shopping cart size by delivering a tempting offer as free shipping
- Abandoned Cart Email Solution to remind customers of abandoned carts
- Login accounts via social channels for both customers and admins
- Remind purchasers to write their reviews for purchased items via emails
- Add appealing labels to products such as Hot, Best Seller, etc
- Shop By Brand and Ajax Search
- Allow customers to apply multiple coupons for one order
- Improve Product Reviews: Verified buyer badge, Attach images, Social share review, etc.
- Display promotions banners on store site such as Home page, Category Page, Product Page, etc.
What affects the conversion rate?The truths you should know
How to improve the conversion rate instantlyTips to optimize the conversion rate
Highlight featuresSee what make CRO stand out
Rocket checkout with a simple process
Focus on the last step of customer purchase: checkout or they will abandon their cart unexpectedly.
Simplify checkout process
Make customers willing to finish their purchase with one simple checkout step - all information in only one page, no navigation required. Save time for your busy customers, make benefits for your store.
Welcome any customers
The first-time customers are suspicious when they are required to enter their names and emails. Now customers can go head with purchase without login. Increase conversion rate by the reduction of obligation.
Optimize UX/UI to increase the shopping experience
The shopping experience is the most important key points that every online store should not be underestimated. When customers feel happy and satisfied, they are much more willing to discover your store then pay money for your store without reluctance.
- Shop by brands first, then find products
- Filter appropriate products on Category pages
- Speed up site loading by reducing image size
- Recommend products by labels as Hot, Best Seller on products
Motivate customers with special offers
Level up customers’ motivation by offering them more! Customers are always welcome discounts and gifts, so do not miss special offers to motivate them to purchase more quickly and easily.
- Place special deals on a daily basis on the store site.
- Offer free shipping if the cart become “big” enough
- Make promotions sounding and appealing with promo banners
- Allow customers to apply multiple coupons once purchase. The better discounts, the more likely customers are willing to pay.
Convert removal or abandonment into sales
At the time customers are likely to leave your stores, the chance to retain them is still capable.
Retain customers at the point they are about to leave store site with lively popups. It can be appealing deals, events, news with a registration box to collect their emails.
Revive abandoned carts by follow-up emails
Use abandoned cart emails remind shoppers about their incomplete checkout. Do not miss to offer them extra discounts if they finish payment soon.
Create urgency to speed shopping behavior
The fact that the longer customers consider whether to buy your products, the more likely they will skip it.
Raise up their FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) to push their purchase.
- Place countdown clocks beside special prices/ offers
- Limit time and quantity of deals
Take advantage of social proof
The more good reviews on the store site, the more trustworthy the store looks. How to collect reviews and ratings?
Remind customers to leave their review
Use automated emails sent to purchasers to suggest them to write a review about the products they bought.
Advanced product reviews system
Make reviewing and rating system informative and friendly to customers. Show review summary, verified buyer badge, social interaction, review filter, etc