Table Rate Shipping for Magento 2v4.0.4
Magento 2 Table Rate Shipping extension optimizes the configuration of unlimited custom shipping methods and shipping rates based on various condition combinations including Country, State/ Region, Postcode/ZIP code, Weight range, Weight range, Subtotal range, and Qty range.
Table Rate Shipping allows store admins to create multiple shipping rates for one shipping method. They can change the elements affecting the shipping rates such as the fixed rate per item, the rate percentage per item, etc.
It also supports volumetric weight calculation and assigning rates to specific groups. Additionally, admins can quickly import table shipping rates via CSV files and set delivery times per shipping method.
- Customers are limited at choices of table rate shipping methods
- The limitation in the conditions of table rate shipping methods
- Unable to create multiple rate types
- Volumetric weight is not supported
- No limitation for Table Rates shipping methods
- More conditions for shipping methods
- Volumetric weight (DIM weight) is supported
- Multiple rate-setting types
Table Rate Shipping's Full Features List
For store admins
Create/Edit a new shipping method
- Create name, internal note for the shipping method
- Select calculation shipping rate rule
- Upload image for the shipping method
- Select store views/ customer groups to apply for
- Set the label of the shipping method at the storefront
- Set the shipping rate(s) for the shipping method in three ways: Import from other shipping methods, Import via a CSV file, Add manually.
- Manage all shipping methods/ grids via grids
- More Table Rates shipping methods for customers to select
- Pay for shipment with reasonable cost
- Have a better shopping experience