How to Configure Cash On Delivery Payment Method in Magento 2
Cash On Delivery is a type of transaction in which the customer makes payment to shipping carrier when receiving the good. This payment method is popular and convenient for buyers who do not prefer online payment methods but still want to send items to a certain address. With Magento Community Edition 2.0, you can accept and adjust Cash On Delivery payments for your store. Cash On Delivery payment method is approved by admins for only customers from specific countries and recipients can make payment by cash, check or money order.
Configure Cash On Delivery Payment Method
- Step 1: Go to the Cash On Delivery Payment Section
- Step 2: Complete the fields in Cash On Delivery Payment Section
- Step 3: Save the configuration
Step 1: Go to the Cash On Delivery Payment Section
- On the Admin sidebar, click Stores > Settings > Configuration.
- In the panel on the left, choose
Sales > Payment Methods > Cash On Delivery Payment.
Step 2: Complete the fields in Cash On Delivery Payment Section
- In the Enabled field, pick “Yes” to activate Cash On Delivery Payment Method.
- In the Title field, enter a new title to change or leave the default of “Cash On Delivery” to recognize the Cash On Delivery payment method during checkout.
- In the New Order Status field, set “Pending” for new orders to wait until receipt of payment is confirmed by admin.
- In the Payment from Applicable Countries field, choose “All Allowed Countries” to accept Cash On Delivery Payment Method for customers from all countries specified in your store configuration or Specific Countries to approved this payment method for some definite countries which you select from the Payment from Specific Countries list.
- In the Instructions field, enter guidance for the customer to make a Cash On Delivery payment.
- In the Minimum Order Total and Maximum Order Total fields, set the order amounts required to qualify for this payment method.
- In the Sort Order field, enter a number to determine the position of Cash On Delivery in the list of payment methods that is shown during checkout (start from 0).
Step 3: Save the configuration
Save Configbutton in the upper-right corner when you are done.
- If you are noticed to refresh the page cache, click the links in the notification, and follow the instructions.
People also searched for
- magento 2 cash on delivery payment method
- cash on delivery magento 2
- magento 2 cash on delivery
- magento cash on delivery payment method
- cash on delivery instructions
- cash on delivery payment method
- magento cash on delivery
- cod payment
- cash on delivery magento
- payment terms cash on delivery
- cash on delivery payment terms
- payment method cash on delivery
- payment cash on delivery
- magento cod checker
- payment method cash
- payment mode cash on delivery
- payment on delivery
- cash on delivery payment
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x