Magento 2 Module Creator
Magento 2 Module Creator is a helpful tool for Newbies who start learning Magento 2 module development or those who are desired to create module templates effectively. As keeping your eyes on Magento 2 Module Creator by Mageplaza, you can achieve the module prototype based on the company name and the module name. That main data for the creation of the module is handled on a tab with a simple table on which you possibly create and even edit any value if need.
Magento 2 Module Creator also allows store admin to generate extra information for a new Magento 2 module including:
- Template files
- Plug in
- Console scripts
- Product attribute.
The similar parts will continue being updated by Mageplaza team in the future.
Magento 2 Module Builder comes with the extensive interface and supports unlimited modules which are generated by the user. You can sign up an individual account and save all of the created modules on this account. This means whenever you want to seek a module, it is possible to go back to a right module and for example, generate its elements that you might forget.
When the new module is ready to use with full of necessary information, you can download it as a zip file ann even install it right away with the given wget shell command.
Mageplaza Magento 2 Module Creator is one of the ideal options to build Magento 2 Module and code snippets. Aside from Magento 2 Module Creator, you can also follow the command line tool to complete the formation of new Magento 2 Module.
How it works
Magento 2 Module Creator is an online module tool that provides the functionality for generating a new module for Magento 2 easily. Here are the instructions teaching you how to build the new Magento 2 module with Magento 2 Module Creator Online Service via a few clicks.
- Start creating a new Magento 2 Module with
Create Magento Modulebutton.
- Fill out the module, company name both of which are required fields.
- Add extra information of the module if you need.
- Click on
Generateto complete the creation.
- You can
Save and Downloadto use the module then install it on your site.
Module components explanation
- Items Model allows creating, editing or deleting module items.
- Cron Model allows implementing multiple cron options.
- Block and Controller Adminhtml/Items allows showing the parts of the Item collection in Admin Panel.
Enable create more functional module depending on different options. The functions involve as the following:
- Update Version
- Create a Frontend Page
- Create a Backend Page
- Create a data module, Create a ‘Backend Model Manager’ for add delete change search this data module.
- Add new category attribute
- Add new customer attribute
- Add new product attribute
- Add new customer address attribute
- Add new sales attribute
- Run sql in the Magento database
- Run installing php code in the Magento system
- Add Sales Order Status
- Add Magento Event
- Collocate Magento System Configuration
- Add New Shipping Method
- Add Magento Widget
- Add Magento Cron Job
- Add New Order Total (fee or discount)
- Add Magento Api Configuration
- Rewrite Magento Class (Helper , Block , Model and Controller)
Available Magento 2 Module creator on Github
Enjoyed the tutorial? Spread it to your friends!
CEO and Founder of Mageplaza. Pursueing a simple and healthy lifestyle. A friend, a husband and a dad of two children, a trainer and a wanna-be influencer. He is a big fan of sports and travel, also.
People also searched for
- Magento 2 Module Creator
- download module creator magento 2
- free magento 2 module creator
- how to use magento 2 module creator
- magento 2 module creator download github online
- magento 2 admin module creator
- magento 2 blank module creator
- magento 2 connect module creator
- magento 2 custom module creator
- magento 2 install module creator extension for backend plugin zip
- magento 2 module creator error
- magento 2 module creator tool
- magento 2 module creator tutorial
- magento 2 payment module creator
- module creator extension in magento 2
- what is magento 2 module creator
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x