Because of the flourish of Banking Industry, Bank Transfer Payment Method becomes a required payment method for every purchase in the world. Therefore, it is clear that Magento 2.0 allows you to configure Bank Transfer Payment Method in the admin interface. This payment method also has the feature to only permit customers from specific countries to use depending on the merchant’s bank location and requirement.
Configure Bank Transfer Payment Method in Magento 2
Step 1: Open the Bank Transfer Payment Section
- On the Admin sidebar, click
Stores > Settings > Configuration.
- In the panel on the left, choose
Sales > Payment Methods > Bank Transfer Payment.
Step 2: Set options for Bank Transfer Payment Section
- In the Enabled field, pick “Yes” to activate Bank Transfer Payment Method.
- In the Title field, enter a new title to change or leave the default of “Bank Transfer Payment” to recognize the Bank Transfer Payment Method during checkout.
- In the New Order Status field, set “Pending” for new orders to wait until receipt of payment is authorized by admin.
- In the Payment from Applicable Countries field, choose “All Allowed Countries” to accept Bank Transfer Payment Method for customers from all countries specified in your store configuration or “Specific Countries” to approved this payment method for some definite countries which you select from the Payment from Specific Countries list.
- In the Instructions field, enter guidance for the customer to make a Bank Transfer payment. You had better supply customers with the following information:
- Bank account name
- Bank account number
- Bank routing code
- Bank name
- Bank address
- In the Minimum Order Total and Maximum Order Total fields, set the order amounts required to qualify for this payment method.
- In the Sort Order field, enter a number to determine the position of Bank Transfer Payment in the list of payment methods that is shown during checkout (start from 0).
Step 3: Save the configuration
Save Config button in the upper-right corner when you are done.
- If you are noticed to refresh the page cache, click the links in the notification, and follow the instructions.
Ref: Magento 2 user guide
PDF Invoice samples for Magento 2
Want to apply these above Invoice templates for your store?