FAQ for Magento 2
Magento 2 FAQ extension enables customers to look for common inquiries, ask and get answered on the Knowledge Base and FAQ lists. Admins can create an informative SEO-friendly FAQ page with all necessary features
- Work perfectly together
- 90-day money back guarantee
- FREE installation for all
You've just added this product to the cart:
Why you need Magento 2 FAQ extension?
Customers often raise the same questions when shopping on your store. However, you run into some difficulties when dealing with this problem:
- (1): Your customer service team keep answering the same questions which causes unnecessary increased workload. Yet, it’s still inconvenient for customers to reach your team to ask common - simple questions.
- (2): To solve the problem, you may consider display FAQs on every page,
so your customers can look for product questions easily. However, featuring
the same frequently asked questions on all pages can cause duplicate content
which is unhealthy for SEO.
FAQs extension can help your Magento 2 store cut down workload while avoid duplicate content by building a separate Knowledge Base page. Within this page, customers can look up, ask their own questions and receive answers professionally.
By letting customers/shoppers leave questions and get answers from your store on a regular basis, your site’s content is always kept up-to-date and new. Search engines highly appreciate this feature as they will find your website active, informative and useful for users.
Besides, as mentioned above, having a FAQs page can help you prevent duplicate content which is extremely harmful for your ranks on search engines.
Customers want everything to be quick, especially when they have problems/questions which need solving. An FAQs page can help your customers save a lot of time searching for already-answered questions. Also, the FAQs module can boost customer engagement by allowing them to read more, vote usefulness and share.
View Mageplaza FAQ on Actual Magento 2 Stores
Optimized FAQ homepage
The FAQ homepage is optimized to boost user experience by creating as much convenience as possible. On the Knowledge Base page, an instant search box is displayed right on the top, allowing users to type in some characters to look up the questions.
Questions are classified into specific categories. How many questions showing up in a section is defined by admins. Customers can click on the section title to read all questions, or click on the question to view the answer.
SEO-friendly FAQ sections
Admins can change URLs for each question page, question category page or FAQ homepage to make it more friendly to search engines. This is also more friendly for customers as the URLs can be more human-readable.
Besides, admins can set and edit meta title and meta description for each question or for the FAQ page. Hence, this helps improve search engine optimization.
Frequently asked questions are featured neatly in different categories which are shown under the question search box. By each category title, the number of existing questions is displayed.
Admins can also choose an icon and position for the category on the backend, and pick which questions are allowed to show up in each category.
Answers can be also displayed or hidden, and allow or disallow customers to click on Read more to navigate to the Question details page.
Customize FAQ pages design
Admins can decide how the FAQ pages look by configuration. The theme color can be set on the backend while some features are able to be displayed such as: name or email.
Admins can allow displaying only some first words or each answer instead of showing the full one. Answers can also be collapsible or shown as default.
Full Magento 2 FAQ Features
For store admins
- Enable/disable module
- Choose a theme color for FAQ pages
- Allow showing FAQ voting
- Allow restricting votes for certain customer groups
- Restrict customer groups who can add questions
- Restrict the maximum characters allowed for each question
- Require admin approval for questions to be published
- Allow showing questioners' names
- Allow showing questioners' email addresses
- Allow questioners to receive email notification when a question is answered
- Ability to show full sets of questions and answers on the category page, or click on Read more to navigate to the question details page
- Ability to display message filed for Helpfulness
- Ability to add related FAQs
- Restrict the maximum number of characters of an answer on the question category page
- Select page layout for the question detail page
- Be protected with reCAPTCHA
- Compatible with other Magento 2 extensions: Product Questions, Two Factor Authentication, Google Analytics, SEO All in One.
Product details page config
- Ability to show FAQ on Product tabs
- Ability to set the tab title
- Restrict the number of questions shown per page
- Be able to display collapsible questions
- Ability to show questioners' names
- Ability to show the date of each question and answer
- Set names for categories
- Change URL for the question category
- Select an icon and position the question category
- Configure SEO for the question category page
- Choose icon types for the question category
FAQ Home page config
- Enable/disable FAQ homepage
- Set the URL path for FAQ homepage
- Ability to display the FAQ link on the Toplink, Footerlink or Category bar
- Ability to set the page title
- Ability to set the page layout
- Enable/disable the instant search box on FAQ homepage
- Choose the layout for question categories
- Choose how to display questions and answers, be able to display collapsible answers
- Restrict the number of re-displayed questions in each category
- Specify the meta title, meta description, meta keyword
- Allow/disallow robots to index or/and follow.
Terms & Conditions config
- Show/hide Terms & Conditions box
- Show Terms & Conditions popup
- Specify the Title and content for Terms & Conditions
- Ability to send a notification email to customers when an answer is added
- Ability to send a notification email to admins when a question is created
- View all brief information of FAQs in a grid
- View statistics: Views, Action, Positive and Negative
- Change URL for each question
- Assign a question to a category
- Display questions to restricted store views
- Allow questions to be public, hidden or needing approval
- View and edit customer information
- Add tags for articles
- Configure SEO for the question page
- Choose icon types for the article
- Search for questions and answer easily with the instant search box
- View questions in a well-organized FAQ home page
- Click on a category to read all related questions and answers
- Click on a question to view a brief/full answer
- Click on Read more to see question details
- Vote helpfulness for each question
- Share questions/answers on nearly 200 social channels
- Submit a question easily
- Receive email notification if the question is answered
- Actively tick the Terms & Conditions checkbox
- View names, email addresses, dates of each question and answer
No, the name will be displayed.
Your customer can visit any question details page, and leave a question on the Ask a question form.
This is because you do not allow customers to submit a question.
Please make sure you enable the email notification on the backend.
This may be because you haven't assigned the question to any category.