Customer Approval for Magento 2v4.0.5
Magento 2 Customer Approval extension is a solution which helps store owner to approve or reject new account registration from customers in specific cases. This is regarded as an effective control method of customer accounts in e-commerce stores.
There is a problem that there is no control to the account registration of any visitors. Therefore, creating a fake account and easily access store site is a common issue.
No control to customer accounts also makes stores face the bad access and attacks from any customer accounts.
- Pre-verification of every newly registered account
- Prevent any current accounts from login
- Prove the credibility to customers
Customer Approval's Full Features
For store admins
- Enable/ Disable the module
- Set account approval to be automatic or manual
- Set notification after an account is registered
- Show error notice when an account is not approved
- Redirected to another page when an account is not approved
- Enable sending emails to admins when customers register new accounts
- Select the sender and input recipients of admin notification emails
- Select email templates for admin notification emails
- Enable sending emails to customers when they register successfully
- Enable sending emails to customers when their accounts are approved
- Enable sending emails to customers when their accounts are not approved
- Compatible with other extensions: Google reCaptcha, Membership, Backend Reindex, Login as Customer
- Be informed after registering new accounts
- Be informed when the accounts are approved
- Be informed when the accounts are not approved