Magento 2 PDF Invoice by Mageplaza is a tool which helps you automatically email your customers and attach PDF Invoice. Also, your store's information as logo image, tax ID, address, barcode, QR code can be added nicely in PDF documents in the blink of an eye.
How it works?Use PDF Invoice in 3 steps
Highlight featuresWhat stands out in PDF Invoice
Eye-catching PDF templates
Invoice templates are beautifully designed to appear more professional with rich information.
Easy to customize template’s design: style, color, variable, barcode, QR code and more.
Send PDF documents
A PDF invoice will be attached automatically in the email sent to a customer after the customer paid.
Store owners are able to select which billing documents to send to customers such as: only send PDF invoice, or Credit memo.
Barcode & QR code
Support Barcode and QR code for billing documents or items to simplify management and cut down workload.
- Using barcode / QR code for Order, Invoice, Shipment number.
- Barcode (EAN13, UPC etc) for product items.
Much moreCheck out more details of Mageplaza PDF Invoice
Store admins are allowed to preview PDF documents before saving.
Easy to customize
Easy to setup company information, style, color etc. Templates can be customized using CSS & HTML support provided.
Setup paper sizes in configuration easily, support Letter, A4, A5, etc.
12 premade templates are available to be used with the highest applicability.
Print in mass
Both store admins and customers are able to print all documents by one single click.
Support 4 types of billing documents: Invoice, Order, Shipment, Credit memo.
Smart PricingChoose your suitable edition
Frequently Asked QuestionsWe have answered a wide range of Questions for your Convenience
For Store Admins
- 12 premade templates are available to use
- Supports Barcode, QRcode
- Print Invoice (as default) or Print PDF Invoice (using custom PDF templates)
- Ability to preview templates after editing
- Ability to work with 4 types of documents: Invoice, Order, Shipment and Credit Memo
- Ability to enable/disable options to attach each type of document
- Ability to configure specially for each store view
- Ability to edit or design templates with provided CSS & HTML support
- Ability to show or hide print button for each type of document
- Print Invoice/documents in PDF form from the backend
- Ability to place two print buttons all together or allow only one printing mode
- Ability to use a specific template for the certain document
- Ability to check, resend or submit documents in the backend
- Receive emails with attached PDF Invoice/documents
- Download/Print PDF Invoice/documents with ease
- Download/Print PDF Invoice/documents on the store
- Print all PDF Invoice/documents on the store
- Open source 100%.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User-friendly interface.
- 1-year Support.
- Life-time Upgrade.
- 30 days guarantee money back.
- Fully compatible with Mageplaza extensions
- Supports multiple stores.
- Supports multiple languages.