Magento 2 Order Archive extensionv1.0.6
Magento 2 Order Archive extension is the great solution which helps online stores to archive old or unwanted orders. This will make sure the order grid is always organised and up-to-date.
When the orders are outdated or no longer necessary, the store owners move them to another storage folder insteading of deleting them, which is called Order Archive.
There are many reasons why the store owners need to move some orders to another storage place:
- Outdated orders: The orders were completed for a long time ago and you would like to remove it from current order grid.
- Unnecessary orders: The orders were refunded and closed, so the store owners would like to hide these unimportant orders.
- Pending orders: These orders which are at pending status for a long time due to specific reasons such as incomplete payment should be archived.
Archiving orders frequently will brings significant advantages to online stores:
For store admins
- Enable/disable module
- Manage rules in a grid with basic rules’ information
- Perform actions on rules in the grid: delete, change status, edit, quick edit.
- 6 premade size chart templates are ready to use
- Create a new size chart rule based on catalog rules
- Create size charts for individual product
- Create size charts for the whole category
- Ability to select a position to place Size Chart link
- 3 size chart display styles: Inline size chart, pop-up size chart and display in product tab
- Supports HTML to create/edit size chart templates
- Insert photos, videos, link inside size guides
- Ability to set priorities for size chart rules
- Ability to change size chart label
- Ability to change size chart icon
- Ability to change colors of the size chart label, background and border of the popup
- Compatible with orther extensions: Better Popup, Product Alerts, Product Questions, Shop by Brand.
- Size guide indicator is easy to find
- Clear size charts are provided visually and informatively
- See size charts as in-line charts, popups or in a product tab
- Get precise instructions to find a size
- Enable/ Disable the module
- Show/ Hide archived order for customers
View Archived Orders
- View all archived orders via a grid
- Unarchive any orders to send them to default Order Grid
- Delete the archived orders from the database
- View details of an archived order
- Archive/ Unarchive orders using Rest API
- Archive/ Unarchive orders using command lines, cron job
- Enable sending emails to admins each time the archive process has been finished.
- Select default sender
- Select email template
- Input recipient addresses
- Set frequency for running archive schedule
- Set start time to run archive schedule
- Set specific time in which orders are archived without conditions
- Set conditions to archive orders: Order Status, Customer Group, Store View, Shipping Country and Order Total