60-day Money Back
Import Export Categories for Magento 2v4.0.0
Magento 2 Import / Export Categories Extension allows admins to add a large number of categories at once. This is a great solution to help store owners to simplify their workload and increase productivity.
Importing process of categories is still manual: In default Magento 2, store admins have to create categories one by one and fill in related data in each category.
Time-wasting when the updated data is large: With the large-scale business, the update in category data is constant and with a massive amount. In that case, importing each category one by one is really time-wasting and make store admins impatient and feel so inconvenient.
- Save a deal of time for store admins
- Not have to import each categories step by step
- Import a large number of categories
- Improve work performance
- Reduce workload
- Run more effectively and professionally
- Select Entity Type: Mageplaza Categories Import
- Import Behaviors
- Select action of importing process: Add/Update, Replace, Delete
- Stop the import process or ignore errors when there are errors
- Enter the error number to pause the import process
- Enter the marker to separate fields in a column, in the value of a cell
- Enter the marker to enclose the value in a column
- Upload the input file to import categories
- Input the location for the image files if included in the input data
- Check data, validation results
- Fix the errors or if there is no error, go ahead with importing
- Compatible with Magento 2 extensions: Categories Permissions, Import & Export CMS Pages, Order Export, etc...
- Select Entity Type: Mageplaza Categories Export
- Select attribute label/ code of the exported file
- The exported data is recorded in CSV file