How to upload Placeholders in Magento 2
Making a reservation for a product image that is coming soon is a great idea if you haven’t finished the major one yet. The replaced image is called as Placeholder. This means store owners will use a temporary image on the product list page until the offical product image is ready to appear.
By the default, the uploaded placeholder image is often the Magento logo, but you are also authorized to apply other images as your need. The placeholder image is displayed on the catalog page as the following:
So what is the fast way to upload the placeholder image via Magento Admin?
To upload placeholder images in Magento 2
- Step 1: Login to your Magento 2 backend
- Step 2: Upload placeholder images
- Step 3: Save the configuration
Step 1: Login to your Magento 2 backend
- On the Admin sidebar,
Stores > Settings > Configuration.
- In the panel, under
Catalog, choose Catalog.
Step 2: Upload placeholder images
- Expand the
Product Image Placeholderssection.
- Click on
Choose Fileto upload the placeholder image. You can use the same or the different images for each role.
Step 3: Save the configuration
Save to complete.
not your workload
Simple, powerful tools to grow your business. Easy to use, quick to master and all at an affordable price.Get Started
Explore Our Products:
People also searched for
- magento 2 placeholder image
- magento 2 image placeholder
- magento 2 product placeholder image
- magento 2 default product image
- magento 2 change default product image
- magento 2 placeholder
- get placeholder image magento 2
- magento 2 get placeholder image url
- magento placeholder image
- image upload placeholder
- magento 2 get placeholder image
- upload image placeholder
- magento 2 placeholder image not showing
- magento get placeholder image
- magento image
- default image placeholder
- place holder image
- image placeholder
- product placeholder
- please fill in missing image/video placeholders.
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x