How to Rediect to Customer Dashboard after Login in Magento 2
With Magento 2 you can enable or disable redirecting customers to the customer dashboard after they log in.
In fact, it’s one thing to drive customers to your site, but it’s another thing to keep them with you longer. Hence, this feature is a great approach to take advantage of current traffic and get higher conversion rates.
If you want to let customers stay on a current page or continue shopping, you should consider disabling the feature because the redirect feature is enabled by default.
Steps to configure Redirect Customer after Login in Magento 2
- On the Admin panel, click
Stores. In the
Customersin the panel on the left
- Open the
Login Optionssection, and continue with following:
- In the
Set Redirect Customer to Account Dashboard after Logging infield, select one of the following:
Yes: allow showing the customer account dashboard when customers log in to their accounts.
No: no redirect to customer account dashboard when customers log in to their accounts.
- When complete, click
Redirecting customers to the Customer Dashboard after Login can give stores a better chance to increase conversion rates. The steps are also easy to follow, so we think you can do that in an instant. If you need any help, contact us and we can sort it out for you.
not your workload
Simple, powerful tools to grow your business. Easy to use, quick to master and all at an affordable price.Get Started
Explore Our Products:
People also searched for
- magento 2 redirect after login
- magento 2 redirect customer after login
- magento 2 login redirect
- magento 2 redirect to homepage after login
- magento 2 after login redirect to homepage
- after login redirect to requested page in magento 2
- magento 2 redirect to previous page after login
- magento redirect after login
- magento dashboard login
- magento 2 redirect to homepage
- magento 2 redirect to login page
- magento admin login redirects to login page
- magento 2 redirect to previous page
- magento 2 admin redirect to dashboard
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x