How to Install a New Theme in Magento 2
Installing a new theme for Magento 2 store is necessary and should be one of the tasks in priority. That is easy to find many beautiful themes in Magento Marketplaces or through searching tools. You can assign installation task to the theme vendor or install a new theme by yourself by following their installation guide and user guide.
The theme will help you make your store become user-friendly, professional and attractive to vistors. Choosing a suitable theme also enhances the appearance of your store and build your own brand name. Therefore, following some simple steps which are given bellow to install a new theme for your Magento store right now.
To install a New Theme in Magento 2
- Step 1: Download a Theme
- Step 2: Upload the theme to your server
- Step 3: Run Upgrade
- Step 4: Choose a new Theme
- Step 5: Setup the Theme to Your Store
Step 1: Download a Theme
Step 2: Upload the theme to your server
To upload Porto theme to your server, we use WinSCP (You can use FileZilla or any SFPT client).
pubto your Magento root folder, see this screencast.
Step 3: Run Upgrade
php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Step 4: Choose a new Theme
- Option 1: Find The Most Popular Themes for Magento 2 on Themeforest.
OPtion 2: Find the Magento 2 theme under Magento Marketplace
- On the Admin panel, click
Find Partners & Extensions.
- Under Magento Marketplace, click
Visit Magento Marketplaces.
- Select the Magento 2 theme that you prefer and install the theme on your server. You can follow the installation guide and user guide to complete installtion without errors.
- On the Admin panel, click
Step 5: Setup the new theme
- On the Admin sidebar,
Stores > Settings > Configuration.
Magento 2.1.x or above
On the Admin sidebar,
Content > Design > Configuration > Select your current theme >.
- In the
Design Themefield, select the new Theme as you want
- When complete, click
- First AMP-ready Magento Themes 2018
- How to install Magento Extension from Magento Connect Marketplace
- Install Magento 2 Extension
- Install Magento 2 with Sample Data
- Using Shopify Themes
- All Themes for Shopify
Recommended theme collections:
People also searched for
- how to install theme in magento 2
- how to install magento 2 theme in localhost
- how to install magento 2 theme
- install new theme in magento 2
- how to install new theme in magento 2
- install theme magento 2
- install magento 2 theme
- magento 2 theme installation
- install theme in magento 2
- how to install magento 2 theme in cpanel
- magento 2 install theme
- how to upload theme in magento 2
- how to add theme in magento 2
- how to install theme in magento 2 step by step
- magento 2 add new theme
- how to add new theme in magento 2
- how to install a theme in magento 2
- magento 2 install new theme
- how to install theme magento 2
- magento 2 theme installation steps
- how to install magento theme
- magento install theme
- magento 2 theme install
- magento 2 theme setup
- magento theme installation
- magento install new theme
- how to install magento themes
- how to change theme in magento 2
- install magento theme
- magento 2.3 change theme
- magento theme installation steps
- how to install theme in magento
- magento 2 change theme command line
- install porto theme magento 2
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x