How to enable Single Store Mode in Magento 2
With a big catalog of 234+ extensions for your online store
Single-Store Mode is disabled as default may make the configuration process become complex for new businesses if you only have one website, store, and store view. Therefore, you should enable single-store mode to simplify the display by turning off all Store View options and scope indicators if your Magento Community 2.0 installation has only a single store and view. This setting will restrict you from configuring at website or store view levels for now, but you can always switch back to use multiple stores mode.
3 Steps to enable Single Store Mode in Magento 2
Learn how to enable single-store mode simply by following steps:
- Step 1: Login to your Magento 2 backend
- Step 2: Set up Single-Store mode
- Step 3: Save the configuration
Step 1: Login to your Magento 2 backend
- On the Admin sidebar, click
Stores. Then under
- In the panel on the left under
Step 2: Set up Single-Store mode
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and expand the
Single Store Modesection.
- Set Enable Single Store Mode to “Yes.”
Step 3: Save the configuration
- When prompting to refresh the cache, do the following:
- Click the
Cache Managementlink in the system message at the top of the page
- Mark the
Actionsset to “Refresh,” click
- Click the
Backend complexity can be removed thanks to this Magento 2 Single Store Mode enabling. It is okay if you want to switch to multiple stores in the future, but for now, if you are just using one store and store view, this setting is highly recommended. If you want to read more about website, store and store views, please refer to the links below.
Customization & Development Services?
8+ years of experiences in e-commerce & Magento has prepared us for any challenges, so that we can lead you to your success.Get free consultant
Change Store Email Addresses
Fix Magento 2 'Invalid Form Key. Please refresh the page'
Magento 2 Search Settings: Default Magento vs Mageplaza AJAX Search
Explore Our Products:
People also searched for
- magento 2 disable store view
- magento 2 remove default store view
- magento 2 disable store
- single store mode magento 2
- magento 2 single store mode
- magento disable store
- single store
- magento single store mode
- magento 2 delete store view
- magento 2 delete store
- magento 2 default store view
- store mode
- enable single-store mode
- magento 2 default store
- magento delete store view
- magento disable demo store
- magento 2 set default store view
- default store view magento
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x
Stay in the know
Get special offers on the latest news from Mageplaza.
Earn $10 in reward now!