How to Setup Multiple Websites in Magento 2
The website is the top-level container for sites, shipping methods, payment methods, and so on. And if you want to create completely separate sites that do not share the cart, shipping methods, and so on, it is obligatory to create separate websites that will use the same domain or different domains. Thus, today, I’m going to instruct you how to set up multiple websites for Magento 2 stores properly.
- How to Setup Multiple Stores
- How to Configure Store URLs
- How to Create URL Rewrites
- How to Insert a Widget into Sidebar
- How to Configure UPS Carrier
To setup Multiple Websites in Magento 2
1. Add a New Website
- On the Admin Panel,
Stores > Settings > All Stores.
- Click on
Create Website, then do the following:
Namefor the website by entering the domain of the new website.
Codefor the website that supports lower-case letter, and any combination of letters (a-z), numbers (0-9), and the hyphen (-) character.
- Specify the
Sort Orderthat is position of the new website in the list if necessary.
- Mark the
Set as Defaultcheckbox if you want to use it as the default website.
Save Websiteto complete.
- Also enable to setup the store and the store view for this website if you need.
2. Setup the Store URL
Get the guides to setup the Store URLs here.
not your workload
Simple, powerful tools to grow your business. Easy to use, quick to master and all at an affordable price.Get Started
Explore Our Products:
People also searched for
- magento 2 multi website multi domain
- magento 2 multiple websites
- magento 2 create multiple websites
- magento 2 multi website setup
- magento 2 multi website
- magento 2 create new website
- magento 2 create website
- how to create website in magento 2
- magento 2 multi domain
- setup multiple websites magento 2
- create website magento 2
- magento 2 multiple domains
- magento 2 set default website
- multi website in magento 2
- magento multiple websites
- in magento 2
- we can create multiple websites.
- magento 2 multisite
- magento 2 default website is not defined
- multi website magento 2
- magento 2 multi domain setup
- magento multi website single domain
- magento 2 multi website single domain
- magento 2 multiple stores different domains
- magento multi website
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x