How to upload Images Product in Magento 2
In this topic, I will show you how to upload images product step by step. You know that, high-quality images is the strength to make your website more beautiful and have a professional look of your shoppers. If each your product has a collection of images in the catalog, it is hardly surprising to manage a hundreds or thousands of images. Thus, let establish a naming convention for your image files right now, that will makes your track more easily even if you want to find the originals.
- How to Import All Products with Images in Magento 2
- How to upload Product Videos in Magento 2
- How to upload Product Attachments in Magento 2
- Import Products in Magento 2
- Create Product Attribute in Magento 2
In the Product Detail, you can upload as many images as you need for a product, simultaneously, link to video, rearrange their order, and determine how each is used. For each product, three roles are available for you to assign to any image. You can set the main image or the base image that must be large enough to produce the magnification that is needed for zoom. Apart from the base image, a small image of that image will appear in the product listing, and a thumbnail image will be in the shopping cart. The assign is flexible for you; however, by default, these roles are auto-assigned to the first uploaded image.
How to upload Images Product in Magento 2 as following options
To upload Images Product in Magento 2
- Step 1: How to get into Images Product in Magento 2
- Step 2: How to managa Images Product in Magento 2
Step 1: How to get into Images Product in Magento 2
- After being logged in Magento 2 backend, go to
Catalog > Manage Products
- Open a Product
Step 2: How to managa Images Product in Magento 2
- Click on
Editlink, and then do the following:
2.1. Upload an Image
To upload a new image, you can apply one of these two ways:
- Drag an Image from your browse, and drop it in the Images and Videos box.
- Click on
Cameratitle in the Images and Videos box, browse to the Image file and click on
Opento select any image you need.
2.2. Assign the Bass Image
If you want to assign to the Base Image, only need to click on the tag icon that is in the lower-corner of the image. As soon as your tap, a small orange banner will appear, that means your assign is successful.
2.3. Reorder Images
To change the showing position of images in the catalog, click on the
Sort icon on the top right-corner of the image, and drap it to the new position.
2.4. Delete an Image
To delete any image, click on the
Delete icon in the lowe-left corner.
Save to save the changes.
2.5. View Image Detail
- To get the detail of an image, click on the
Images and Videosbeneath the image title or under the Basic Settings in the panel.
- In the Image Detail page, you can do any of the following:
2.6. Enter Alt Text
Alt Text box, write some description of your image.
Image Alt text is referenced by screen readers to improve web accessibility, and by search engines when indexing the site. Some browsers display the Alt text on mouseover. Thus, you should be careful to select the key words for the image.
2.7. Assign Roles
By default, three roles (Base Image, Small Image, and Thumbnail) are auto-assigned to the first image of the prouct. If you want to reassign, do the following:
- Click on the need image to open the Image Detail page.
- In the
Rolesection, choose the role you want to assign to that image.
The assigned role appears with a checkmark in selected mode, and the previous image is no longer assigned to the role.
2.8. Hide Images
To exclude any image, mark the
Hide from Product Page checkbox in the Image Detail page, then click on
- To exit Detail View, click the
Closebox in the upper-right corner.
- Click on
Explore Our Products:
People also searched for
- upload image magento 2
- how to upload images in magento
- how to upload image in magento
- upload images to magento
- magento 2 image upload
- magento 2 upload image
- how to upload image in magento 2 backend
- magento upload image
- how to upload image in magento backend
- magento upload images
- magento images
- upload image to magento
- magento image
- magento product images
- upload image magento
- magento image upload
- magento 2 upload images
- how to upload images in magento admin
- upload images magento
- magento product image upload
- magento 2 images
- magento 2 image
- magento image uploader
- how to upload product image in magento
- how to add product image in magento
- image upload magento
- magento 2 upload video
- magento 2 image uploader
- magento 2 product images
- magento 2 add video to product gallery
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x